Shot Scope MyStrategy

100 % have this at the course I regularly play and can't wait to look this up.
Part of it's mental, I'm sure. So I wonder if I just trust what the data is telling me, it might help out too. Either way, can't wait to test it out!

Very cool feature. Season is basically over right meow but I'll mess around with it before the new season starts up.

I’m interested to play around with this. Wondering what the investment time wise for the golfer is.

I would also assume that using the app in a competitive round would be a no no, right?
Think this might be helpful in the rounds your going to play in a couple of weeks:
1699448683670.png

I just checked it out with the course I will play in Fla Jan, That is awesome. I will have to dive deep later on.

It's not a perfect solution, but if you can drag and drop the blue starting point to a place in the fairway and then select your approach club and move you end target over the green.
Great idea! Thanks! I had not thought to do that!

Just fooling around with it and it is really fascinating! You can factor in wind conditions based on the forecast and plan accordingly! You can see your plotted shots, if you have played the course before and wish to do so. One thing I haven't figured out is how to utilize the dispersion aspect for approach shots.
I'm struggling a little bit after I choose my tee club.
How do I get to accept that club and move to the next club?

1699449405705.png

I love this! Time to see if my course management is actually correct or not. This will be extremely helpful for new courses!

This is awesome!

I'm struggling a little bit after I choose my tee club.
How do I get to accept that club and move to the next club?

View attachment 9220006

It seems like it's only designed to show one club at a time, not a progression of shots. So once you have your tee shot mapped out, you could close that shot and drag and drop the blue start point ot the spot in the fairway you want to figure your next shot from and select the appropriate club.

This is such an awesome feature. I’m flying out to play at @Browndog home course this weekend so I’m gonna give this a good test

I cannot wait to use them. So cool.

I’m interested to play around with this. Wondering what the investment time wise for the golfer is.

I would also assume that using the app in a competitive round would be a no no, right?
I would say that we use the app beforehand to plan out the strategy and then see how close you were to executing it after the round.

This has my mind racing for something fun for the forum, but I'm on winter break so it wouldn't even exist until next spring.

One issues I have found is that the average distances for my clubs in My Strategy aren't anywhere close to what Shot Scope says my club distances are. Just one example, in My Strategy it says my average 9i distance is 156 yards! Maybe if I skull one! My actual for the year is a P_AVG of 125 yards and an AVG of 115. Tough to plan strategy with club distances being that far off. I did email Support.

Saw the email in my inbox this morning. First, let me say I have never in my life went to a course with a strategy. Second, this is very cool if it works as intended. I probably won't be playing any rounds in the next few months but excited to check it out! Shot scope continuing to do awesome things

I'm playing around with it on the dashboard now and it's a pretty cool feature. I'll have to try it out the next time I play. This should be very helpful when playing a new course. I really like that you can set it to incorporate your dispersion tendencies and show shots plotted. Very cool!

How am I supposed to get to sleep at night now?!?

Gotta admit this sounds really cool and shotscope does such a great job for those that want to deep dive into their data!

I am really excited to try this out

How am I supposed to get to sleep at night now?!?

Gotta admit this sounds really cool and shotscope does such a great job for those that want to deep dive into their data!
This is literally your dream.

This is such an awesome feature. I’m flying out to play at @Browndog home course this weekend so I’m gonna give this a good test
It’s such a beautiful course you’re going to have a blast and I’m not at all jealous lol. I need to get back down there at some point soon.

This is so cool I’m all in on
This. Have just used google earth in the past.

This is literally your dream.
You’re not wrong. I’ve still got my tags and an H4. I might be putting them back in to test this out.

I took them out because I found myself getting kinda paralyzed by the data. It was effecting thoughts and decisions I made on the course too much. It was fully a ‘me’ and my neurosis type of problem. I’ve always loved what shotscope does and at one point or another owned every product they’ve sold.

I’m getting so tempted with this news.

You’re not wrong. I’ve still got my tags and an H4. I might be putting them back in to test this out.

I took them out because I found myself getting kinda paralyzed by the data. It was effecting thoughts and decisions I made on the course too much. It was fully a ‘me’ and my neurosis type of problem. I’ve always loved what shotscope does and at one point or another owned every product they’ve sold.

I’m getting so tempted with this news.
Do it!

Really looking forward to how well this can be implemented. If it’s as good as I hope it’ll be tremendous.

I'm trying to play around with this on the app, and I'm probably just missing it but nowhere is it letting me do a strategy session.

I'm sure it'll be better on a computer, just not an option right now and I kind of want to play with it.

Is anyone using it on their app right now?

Back