how do we join the leaderboard?
Here is the code for joining The Hackers Paradise Leaderboard: KUHSMP

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I finally had my first issue with my V3 watch this weekend. I had downloaded and updated each of the courses I was going to play during my weekend trip to Bandon Dunes. Played 36 on Saturday and 36 on Sunday. The first 18 on Saturday worked flawlessly. Problem popped up during my second 18 on Saturday while playing Old Mac. The first few holes everything seemed to be working fine, but by around hole 4 or 5 I was looking down at my watch to get distances and noticed that it had completely exited out of my round. I re-started my round, found the course, and put the watch back on the hole I was on and kept playing, thinking I would just fill in any missed shots post-round. But, that happened at least 3 more times during that front 9 that after the 3rd time I just shut it off and put the watch in the back. Super frustrating and not sure what happened. Watch had worked flawlessly prior to that round. Used it the next day for the second 36……back to business as it worked phenomenally. Maybe it was a one off fluke, but it was a frustrating experience nonetheless as I was worried about fixing the watch rather than focusing on the round.

Still love the watch and glad I had it with me this weekend as it was very helpful when it was on point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a result of not having my driver tag screwed into the club due to the arccos sensor, I seem to have lost my driver tag. :mad:

As a result of not having my driver tag screwed into the club due to the arccos sensor, I seem to have lost my driver tag. :mad:
There should be an extra tag that you can put in as a replacement. Maybe X1 I think?

How do you do a shotgun start on the V3? Start round, hop to the hole you are playing and then hope it does the full circle for you?

Might need a new charger - mine is not charging. didnt last too long.... THIS IS A NEED! I NEED DATA!

Anyone have trouble with the charging port?

Last edited:
How do you do a shotgun start on the V3? Start round, hop to the hole you are playing and then hope it does the full circle for you?
Advance the watch to the hole you are starting on using the arrows at the bottom. If the "End Round" screen pops up after the 18th hole, ignore it and use the arrows at the bottom to advance to the 1st hole.

Here is the code for joining The Hackers Paradise Leaderboard: KUHSMP

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I joined and have a long way to climb....

I joined and have a long way to climb....
Good to have goals! I like to look at the short game section. That's the only good one for me. :ROFLMAO:

Is anyone else having issues with the "Leaderboards" tab? I clicked on it in the app and on a browser and it just gives me a loading symbol. Trying to join the THP leaderboard.

Good to have goals! I like to look at the short game section. That's the only good one for me. :ROFLMAO:
I'm just going to go to the mountains and keep hitting drives.... that's the only place I can compete.

My awesome wife just got me this for my birthday so I'll be in here more soon 😇

16595796020685211522622846182464.jpg

First round with the V3 will be tomorrow

Is anyone else having issues with the "Leaderboards" tab? I clicked on it in the app and on a browser and it just gives me a loading symbol. Trying to join the THP leaderboard.
Do you have a decimal place in your handicap? I had issues showing the leaderboard using anything other than a whole number.

Do you have a decimal place in your handicap? I had issues showing the leaderboard using anything other than a whole number.
The app/site doesn’t let me put the handicap in without the decimal, but I put it at .0

I wonder if you have to have some club data first before you can join a leaderboard

The app/site doesn’t let me put the handicap in without the decimal, but I put it at .0
Oh yeah, that’s what I had to do. That was the only issue I had getting into the leaderboards. Other than that it’s been working fine for me.

Might need a new charger - mine is not charging. didnt last too long.... THIS IS A NEED! I NEED DATA!

Try a different power brick. I had this issue when I was originally using the tiny iPhone power brick. After working flawlessly for a few rounds, it started to not pick up the charge until I jiggled the alligator clip that has the pins connecting to the watch. When I switched out the iPhone brick to a different one, the issue went away and haven’t had charging issues since.

I will say I went through customer service and they did help me try troubleshoot before ultimately offering me a warranty claim when we couldn’t resolve it together. I decided to try a new power brick as a last attempt before mailing it back in and that ultimately fixed it.

I have to jiggle/reposition my connector a bit until the V3 image pops up on the screen. Otherwise, it's not charging.

I am back again with more issues with my replacement watch

Not sure why I keep going through the hassle of trying to get Shot Scope to work for me

This time my watch only works on my home course. Any other course I get the “no courses found within 1 km”. All the courses show up on the app and say they are installed on the watch. My rounds sync fine and everything on my home course. But not being able to use it on any other courses is super frustrating. Anyone else run into this? Any suggestions? I opened another case up with support - but I’m getting to the point of giving up…have spent way too much time trying to get my watches to work and then it frustrates me right before the round starts that I can’t get it to work.

I am back again with more issues with my replacement watch

Not sure why I keep going through the hassle of trying to get Shot Scope to work for me

This time my watch only works on my home course. Any other course I get the “no courses found within 1 km”. All the courses show up on the app and say they are installed on the watch. My rounds sync fine and everything on my home course. But not being able to use it on any other courses is super frustrating. Anyone else run into this? Any suggestions? I opened another case up with support - but I’m getting to the point of giving up…have spent way too much time trying to get my watches to work and then it frustrates me right before the round starts that I can’t get it to work.

Have you sync'd the courses to your watch? Just because they're stored on the watch doesn't mean they're ready to go. You need to connect the watch to the app and sync the courses you want to play.

https://support.shotscope.com/hc/en...to-my-Shot-Scope-device-using-the-mobile-app-

Have you sync'd the courses to your watch? Just because they're stored on the watch doesn't mean they're ready to go. You need to connect the watch to the app and sync the courses you want to play.

https://support.shotscope.com/hc/en...to-my-Shot-Scope-device-using-the-mobile-app-

Thanks for the reply. Yes,all courses show “on device” and that I’m subscribed to them. There is never any updates to courses though - none of them say ready to sync. I had many issues with my old watch not tracking my shots and other things like that - but at least I could get courses to work on it. So I’ve been using shot scope watches for a couple years now so I know how to work it.I got my friend to buy one too and I golf with him a lot - his works fine on all the courses we go to…but mine has this problem. So I have to bum off his watch to get my distances since mine doesn’t work. Tried resetting the watch to factory firmware, tried reinstalling the app on my phone, logging out of the app and back in, unsubscribing and resubscribing to the courses. I’m out of ideas…probably going to have to get another replacement

Back