I'm on team gray as of about 5 minutes ago 🔥

I am likely going be on that same schedule. Haven't purchased anything for my wife to give me yet so I'm thinking one of these, at the current amazing Budget deal, would be quite the prudent investment. Have to graduate into modern times with data tracking eventually so why not to start it up in 2022!
I think you’ll really enjoy it once you get 10 or so rounds on it.

Pretty sure the V3 might have record sales this weekend

Budget deal made this to good to pass on was curious after catching up on the live stream video, and the deal pushed me over. Got the gray and am curious to see how well it can help me improve my game based on what I think I know about it.
The Hideaway may be the best place to get your first stats.

Pretty sure the V3 might have record sales this weekend

No better way to remember your round than have the data. Especially the first round with brand spanking new clubs.

The Hideaway may be the best place to get your first stats.
Might be too much going on to get settled into it by then but who knows🤷‍♂️

Please pardon my newbie naivety, but what is The Hideaway?

Maybe just use as GPS, not tracking;

But then you lose not just the data but the graphical representation showing the courses themselves, thus memorializing them.

Still not Blue though...

#TeamBlue

It's a doozy of an event. Little forum searching, you can find some unreal photos and things that have happened for the participants.

Does the app act as GPS during the round, allow you to pick out gps landing spots? Like if you want to hit a shot that leaves you 150 in? Or does app only focus on after round?

Does the app act as GPS during the round, allow you to pick out gps landing spots? Like if you want to hit a shot that leaves you 150 in? Or does app only focus on after round?

It is all on the watch. You will get distances to lay up spots such as 150 to the middle of the green. The app is for viewing data after the round.

On another note is there an official Hackers Paradise Leaderboard? If not I will set one up.

It is all on the watch. You will get distances to lay up spots such as 150 to the middle of the green. The app is for viewing data after the round.

On another note is there an official Hackers Paradise Leaderboard? If not I will set one up.

A THP leaderboard would be awesome!

I'd be lying if I wasn't really considering this today.

@GavinwithaR1 thanks for the continuous answers to my ponders...

Ordered
1637864805819.png
1637864793088.png

Blue sold out. And I don't want red or black so I freaked and bought grey hahaha

IF you are set on blue! maybe a stocking stuffer?

Back