SHOTMAKERS TOPGOLF Las Vegas

I think the GC is getting a bit offended about the Shotmakers critique, last night they showed hockey of all things, may as well have been basket weaving for me, cruel.

Yes GC, I'll take Shotmakers over Hockey, point made.

I know. I posted a lot of long pointless posts here last night because I was upset that there was no golf on. I know they hit a roundish object with a stick in hockey but there's no other similarities. I was fiending pretty fierce for golf last night. The GOLF Channel should be ashamed at having anything other than golf on. It'd be like watching figure skating on the NFL Network. Blasphemy. The shotmakers show is what it is. But at least it's golf. Some Canuckdians beating each other to a pulp isn't golf. I like that too, but it's not golf. Eh?

I think the GC is getting a bit offended about the Shotmakers critique, last night they showed hockey of all things, may as well have been basket weaving for me, cruel.

Yes GC, I'll take Shotmakers over Hockey, point made.

Prefer basket weaving to hockey? Must be a soccer or NBA fan :alien:

I am with you all. I had this on for several hours last night while doing other things. I can't believe how boring this show is. I'm shocked at the lack of consistency in hitting these targets these golfers had. I'm not saying I could do any better but 4 a game show with top-notch golfers I expected a lot more. I would never just sit and watch this show.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I gave this show 5 minutes today and besides a couple pieces of eye candy this was boring.

The crowd immediately cheering after a shot? The boring commentators. Better off throwing on another re-run of Feherty.

Back