SHOTMAKERS TOPGOLF Las Vegas

Just tuned into the replay. This is unbearable.

If I wanted to watch people play top golf games, I'd go to top golf. So bored.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Watching it again too. Yep. It is atrociously bad. I was expecting more than just a serious version of top golf.

They managed to take the most spectacular top golf facility and make it extremely boring.

Seriously please bring back big break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally watched 20 minutes and had to change it. The wife actually started to get angry at how boring it was so let’s hope they make some real changes.

Looking at the teams, most of the Ladies are social media darlings.

I can confirm! I'm not sure about the social media part, but dang if they're not darlings. It's cold weather gear eye candy with sweet golf swings x9. Wowza! I like golf, I like women! I like golfing with women! No women I golf with are as equipped though. Heck, if they were they wouldn't be golfing with me anyways. :)

Recorded the first episode and watched it last night. Dont really care for watching them hit golf balls at top golf. Won't he watching the recorded second episode.

It’s possibly one of the worst shows I’ve ever watched. Even having it on in the background while I was on my computer doing email was unbearable after 10 minutes.

I watched for a while, if nothing else is on might watch it again. Thought it was funny that as soon as someone hit their ball, the audience started clapping not even knowing where the ball was going.

Mrs Nut and I were watching last night and were just cracking up.
Announcer ... Shane Bacon! And some former LPGA chick. What a name.
So stupid I had to turn it after I got a good laugh

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It is waaaay over produced....they never get you to a point where you care what the results are. Instead of points they should be playing for dollars. Make them make decisions that include pressure and actually matter to them.
Also simplify the targets...why so many different values? They hit a target and everyone stands around hoping that they got a lucky bounce...you can't even tell how good the shot was until someone tells you...

Use Trackman to determine if they hit a shot that they call. Call a fade, hit the target with the fade and get a multiplier. No fade, reduce $$ earned. Use trackman to call a specific distance range...either they are in the range or out of it.

In fact this stupid show would be much better on a standard driving range with cool targets and trackman.

Watched it for an hour last night.......and I agree. Really wasn't all that great. The main thing I didn't like was after every shot people are cheering even if they completely hook the **** out of the ball and miss by miles.

Only good thing I seen was the female players lol

Funny to read the responses on here. Got to the hotel late last night and saw the repeat. Agree it was bad. I have never been to a Top Golf but does not seem to work for a reality show. Also took me :20 into it that each team was a different sponsor. Was not very impressed and probably will not be watching next. Agree with others, bring back Big Break. I loved that show.

I've never been to a top golf and have no interest,I was shocked at how difficult it was for some to hit the ball to the fence . I'm guessing it due to the balls top golf uses ?

I watched this on TIVO last night. The fact that they were forced to go for the trench in round one was kind of boring. I saw they went to hitting targets the next round but I kind of lost interest. If Tania Tare hit every round by trick shot, I’d watch the entire season. She’s pretty amazing!

Can't say I enjoyed it very much but it was some form of golf!!!

Just make it all women and play for clothing, maybe have a high heels competition- she's pulling the 6" stilettos! that's a bonus if she hits the trench!

The format of the competition seems to be pretty 'blah'. I am hoping they add some fun stuff there. I am going to watch a few more shows to see how it progresses but it has to show some improvement.

I feel like Big Break with a few small tweaks would be must watch TV, but this is not even close.
I've never been to a Top Golf before but after watching that show I'm not sure I ever will...it's just a driving rage with lights?

I think I'll watch an episode, just to have a sneak peak at Top Golf because I can't wait for next Friday, but I don't expect much more out of it.

Topgolf is fun...watching Topgolf on TV is not fun. I watched a few minutes of Shotmakers only to wish that Big Break was still on the air.

I feel like Big Break with a few small tweaks would be must watch TV, but this is not even close.
I've never been to a Top Golf before but after watching that show I'm not sure I ever will...it's just a driving rage with lights?

I agree on Big Break.

Top Golf is fun though. It’s more like golf crossed with bowling. I think you’d enjoy it. It’s at least worth going once.

No. Basically when you get to your bay, the system has several games you can play. You can just do range and hit balls at targets, or play a game with a partner or just yourself like they are doing. So for instance, the game has you hit the red circle and you get so many points, then the green, white, ect. And it mixes it up in several different ways. Its really not bad and its better than just beating balls on a range.

Now, its not something that I want to go to all the time. I have only been once a couple years ago and I enjoyed it but it wasn't something I just had to go back too. I will be getting the opportunity to go back for the Game Changer event at Top Golf in Scottsdale which will be a fun atmosphere to share with THPers.

If you have the opportunity sometime I would suggest doing it. But its not something I would go out of my way and travel several hours just to kill time.

I agree on Big Break.

Top Golf is fun though. It’s more like golf crossed with bowling. I think you’d enjoy it. It’s at least worth going once.
No. Basically when you get to your bay, the system has several games you can play. You can just do range and hit balls at targets, or play a game with a partner or just yourself like they are doing. So for instance, the game has you hit the red circle and you get so many points, then the green, white, ect. And it mixes it up in several different ways. Its really not bad and its better than just beating balls on a range.

Now, its not something that I want to go to all the time. I have only been once a couple years ago and I enjoyed it but it wasn't something I just had to go back too. I will be getting the opportunity to go back for the Game Changer event at Top Golf in Scottsdale which will be a fun atmosphere to share with THPers.

If you have the opportunity sometime I would suggest doing it. But its not something I would go out of my way and travel several hours just to kill time.
Ah I see.
I guess with the right crowd it would be a blast, but for some reason it really doesn't translate to TV.

Ah I see.
I guess with the right crowd it would be a blast, but for some reason it really doesn't translate to TV.

Yeah. Like I said its pretty fun rather than just beating balls on a range.

On another note, they are limited flight balls. Which is understandable also because some guys can go in there and bomb balls out of the range if not. When I first went there, I was hitting my 8 iron my normal distance and wasn't getting to the target. I was like, well f*ck I know him hitting it good. Then I found out there were limited flight so just needed to club up.

Back