SHOTMAKERS TOPGOLF Las Vegas

I didn’t get anything out of this...after the first lady hit, it was just “Target the Trench”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t get anything out of this...after the first lady hit, it was just “Target the Trench”

Shane Bacon adds a certain boring quality that it needed as well.

Ok I just turned it on.. let's see what this is all about

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Very boring. They could have done so much with this. Played cricket with the targets. Put targets on the back nets. It’s called Shot makers, let them hit some shots.
This is my issue so far. They should have pimped out the setup for this show.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Shane Bacon adds a certain boring quality that it needed as well.

The announcers were bad. Public access tv bad. I’m hoping they get better.

It was just ok for me. It seemed to just drag and drag. I hope it gets better

Horrible.I thought this would be a fun show. It wasn't.

agreed, too many people trying to hit that target.

I think the format could work in it's general form, but certainly needs some tweaking, and holy logos batman, each team with a different sponsor.

When I first saw this advertised I thought it could be a fun watch, haven't tuned in yet but general consensus seems to be be boring?

I loved the Big Break until it became Big Brother Golf.

I thought it was boring too.

Golf Channel needs some more creative people who understand what golfers want to watch. This is not it.

Golf Channel needs some more creative people who understand what golfers want to watch. This is not it.
Agreed, I had more fun watching Maurice hit putter in a teaser for this, than the episode in its entirety

Pretty funny though how many people are "following" these ladies because they are pretty and can swing a golf club. Maybe they were hoping for the same audience and missed the mark.

I didn't think it was terrible, it could use some tweeks, I like that they brought in Maurice Allen. He can add some flair to it, but it needs to be about skillset, not just everyone going for the "trench". Oh I get 25 points if I land it on the green or 200 if I hit a straight drive? Hand me my driver...

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb!!! GC did away from Big Break due to $$$, but bring this type of reality show to their audience???????? We need to start a rallying cry to bring back Big Break. It's fun watching highlights of lower tournaments or other programs on tv and seeing some of the prior contestants from the show.

I'm excited to find the first episode. I'll reserve judgment but I love a terrible, forced show when I need a good laugh.

I was kind of excited for this one, but I'm with the majority here. I watched some of it while I was working out this morning and I seriously doubt I'll finish the episode. Turns out that watching people try to hit the trench over and over again isn't all that entertaining.

The best thing about it was the chicks, otherwise there is just nothing interesting about watching people play target practice at the range.

But I do love watching women play golf so maybe... but probably not.

Last edited:
Bring back Big Break!

I caught it by accident...I’ve been to that particular Top Golf a few times so it gave it a bit of perspective I guess. I just get the feeling they made it way harder than it had to be. Pretty boring TV

I caught it last night whilst channel surfing. Ended up quite enjoying it.

#FiberLaunch

I worked there so I have a bias against it. Personally I loved BB but this looks so stupid.

Just tuned into the replay. This is unbearable.

If I wanted to watch people play top golf games, I'd go to top golf. So bored.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back