Should Canadan Play Blades in 2022

Butter knives

• Hell yes, finally, ugh why did it take so long, blah blah

Votes: 73 61.9%
  • No, tech is fun, play tech

Votes: 45 38.1%

• Total voters
life is too short not to have a full set of 221’s and 225’s. Covers both sides of this argument plus adds the combo option. There’s your answer Dan

This solution has a certain simple elegance 😂

That's true, it does still have that going for it. It's just funny how long this debate has raged on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
It’s not so much a debate, as Dan in denial

Oh I completely agree. I'm firmly in the play blades camp. Not sure what else needs to be done to get him into the 221's.
We will need a Christmas miracle.

Who has got @Canadan in the secret santa? You know you just have to send him a set of blades :LOL:

Who has got @Canadan in the secret santa? You know you just have to send him a set of blades :LOL:

Maybe his Secret Santa is based out of Japan where they were released 10.15 🔥

Maybe his Secret Santa is based out of Japan where they were released 10.15 🔥

No worries. Mizuno is getting him an iron set from the Experience. He must decide ... eventually.

No worries. Mizuno is getting him an iron set from the Experience. He must decide ... eventually.

I know, just playing along. This has actually been kind of a fun gift from Mizuno, the extended selection process. This thread needed to happen.

I’m usually just a casual observer in secret Santa but I’ll allow this 🤣

1637895062226.png

Just in case @Canadan forgot.... the answer is obvious. Blades all the way!

And no... not these!

Today I’m thinking Dan needs blades to 2i. No combo, all beautiful clubs top to bottom. And get a 5* driver. 😈
Are you okay? Did something happen? Do you need a

Everyone should play blades in 2022! At least we’d all get the feel of a few perfect shots during the year. There would likely be a lot broken club debris on various courses from all the missed shots and stings to the hands. Clubs snapped, heads dragged on paths, stuck in trees, drowned in ponds. Could be a boon for the industry!

If you're legit on the fence just buy a set of PXG 0211 ST's. They are so inexpensive right now that you won't feel bad even if you don't play them

I mentioned a few pages ago but this is what i did for 2022 and i am usually very blades-averse.

I'm going to be on a trackman all winter and will keep my numbers for my SGIs, Player's Distance and Blades.

So i say if you're on the fence buy PXGs

I think @Canadan should be able to pick what he wants to play......

Looks like a 2 to 1 verdict in favor of the blades, so ...

Back