Should Canadan Play Blades in 2022

Butter knives

• Hell yes, finally, ugh why did it take so long, blah blah

Votes: 73 61.9%
  • No, tech is fun, play tech

Votes: 45 38.1%

• Total voters
life is too short to not play what makes you happy.
life is too short not to have a full set of 221’s and 225’s. Covers both sides of this argument plus adds the combo option. There’s your answer Dan

Last edited:
Probably both. It's something that clearly should have happened years ago and has resurfaced again. I can't picture him playing blades because I don't think he wants to. In the end we all know he has the game and I think peer pressure prevails.
I mean, I know part of it is for the conversation, but I think he's been pondering this longer than he pondered the Super Hybrid!

I mean, I know part of it is for the conversation, but I think he's been pondering this longer than he pondered the Super Hybrid!
Oh dear God don't bring up the super hybrid. I played with him in Hammock Beach a few years ago in one of the first rounds he ever used that club. He hit it better than 99% of people on this site hit driver. I honestly don't think he missed a fairway and was 260 - 270 all day. That ponder should have ended after the opening tee shot.

Back to the blades. I feel like he would take a set for a test run, hit 18 greens and still be in ponder mode :ROFLMAO:

Have a few o-Canadans then of won't matter, blades HMB, players distance cavity. It'll all be a blur until the next day, then start over.

I bet @Canadan probably having some kraken right now. So for sure he should play blades!

I had a momentary lapse of judgment, I think @Canadan needs these in his life
249612B2-1E43-4B6F-8117-3B9B4A225D05.jpeg

Yep, in 7-PW if he wants

But who am I to say? It's a personal decision. His irons, his choice.

I voted yes because you have the game for it and why not challenge yourself for a season with them?

Dan, won’t be The Man in 2022 unless he’s playing these….

🤣 (I still ain’t playing you straight up).

Much like the jogger experiment these need to happen…for the people!

If I can have some blades in my bag, then so can you

Nothing wrong with the Srixon blades and they have helped me lower my scores, so just think what they could do for you :unsure:

Wait, I rethought my suggestion and the answer is

Back