Signup - 2016 Gauntlet Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhhh I have soooooo many PLANS for this one!!!!! I FREAKIN C A N T WAIT!!!!!!

When I am out there next month we can compare notes.

Waiting for news with everything possible crossed!

Not too much longer to signup

Last day to enter!

Man I wish these days would work out for me. I'm jealous of everyone who gets in!

Gonna be a long wait to hear the names.

Come on Arizona peeps! I want to get this thing loaded and beat the Californians in the sign ups

Signed up! Count another one for the AZ side! Will deal with work and the consequences of being selected, if I am selected, later!!!

COME ON PEEPS!!!!!! JOIN ME as I take a 3PEET and enter into the HALL O FREAKIN FAME Domination! Who Better? Stipe Show wanna be Velardo? The rookie Steven who has never seen the right side of a golf course? Ethan.....Only if he stands in the fairway and takes balls to the FACE (ohhh wait)! AJ? Yeah only if you like golfing with the most annoying voice in golf while he compliments himself and strikes a pose on every shot (6hr round AJ)! Jason the Villain Finley? Ok....I kinda like Finley but F him! Don't come in here and try to take MY PLACE IN HISTORY! Feel like we are missing someone...Isn't there 6 capts? Ohhh well......the last guy certainly has no following or voice in this anyway!

This is motivating! JohnnyRodCG is my first choice! :banana::clapp:

Dang, this is one desirable ticket, lots of entries!
Hope to sneak into this one, with JRod lurking, this will be FUN!!

Tonight is the end. Signup for a chance.

Woohoo. Can't wait to see teams announced soon.

Well I tried to resist but couldnt. Signed up last minute lol. Course looks too good to pass up an opportunity

Well I tried to resist but couldnt. Signed up last minute lol. Course looks too good to pass up an opportunity

They are some amazing courses. I would jump on a plane and play them tomorrow if I could.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are some amazing courses. I would jump on a plane and play them tomorrow if I could.

You sign up tim?

You sign up tim?

Heck yea! It's my wife's birthday that weekend but a chance to head to Scottsdale is too good to pass up.

Heck yea! It's my wife's birthday that weekend but a chance to head to Scottsdale is too good to pass up.

Nice hopefully we can get in and play :)

Same thing here. Just signed up.

Yeah buddy!! Would be great to be at another event with you!

Yeah buddy!! Would be great to be at another event with you!
Just gotta make the cut. Which will be tough with all the interest

Can't wait to see the teams. Still that last chance to get in on an amazing time.

Oh man, I can't wait to see the teams populate in this event. So much goodness going on recently and I can barely contain my excitement.

Just gotta make the cut. Which will be tough with all the interest

Yeah for sure. Fingers crossed for the announcement.

Was able to make the dates work, at maybe the last minute or a little too late. Either way, email sent.

Was able to make the dates work, at maybe the last minute or a little too late. Either way, email sent.

Still open. Going to stay that way through midnight and then its shut down (EST).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back