Signup - 2016 Gauntlet Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this was first announced I had every intention to sign up...unfortunately, I cannot at this time.:sad: Maybe next year's Gauntlet.

Good luck to those who signed up. Going to be an awesome event.

#entered :D

Whats the number of entries currently at?

can't wait to see who the lucky few are!!

Good luck to all
As this would be my first event, gotta go with @StevenS_CG
Don’t under estimate the rookies

Email sent.
Let's do this
#2016Gauntlet

Email sent.
Let's do this
#2016Gauntlet

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the many pet shelters around the country and for more information on that, click here.

Friendly reminder for our Non-Albatross members.

I'm in.
I was on the fence because $.
But, it's a freaking chance I will likely never get again to be involved in something so awesome and in a place so amazing.

COME ON PEEPS!!!!!! JOIN ME as I take a 3PEET and enter into the HALL O FREAKIN FAME Domination! Who Better? Stipe Show wanna be Velardo? The rookie Steven who has never seen the right side of a golf course? Ethan.....Only if he stands in the fairway and takes balls to the FACE (ohhh wait)! AJ? Yeah only if you like golfing with the most annoying voice in golf while he compliments himself and strikes a pose on every shot (6hr round AJ)! Jason the Villain Finley? Ok....I kinda like Finley but F him! Don't come in here and try to take MY PLACE IN HISTORY! Feel like we are missing someone...Isn't there 6 capts? Ohhh well......the last guy certainly has no following or voice in this anyway!

COME ON PEEPS!!!!!! JOIN ME as I take a 3PEET and enter into the HALL O FREAKIN FAME Domination! Who Better? Stipe Show wanna be Velardo? The rookie Steven who has never seen the right side of a golf course? Ethan.....Only if he stands in the fairway and takes balls to the FACE (ohhh wait)! AJ? Yeah only if you like golfing with the most annoying voice in golf while he compliments himself and strikes a pose on every shot (6hr round AJ)! Jason the Villain Finley? Ok....I kinda like Finley but F him! Don't come in here and try to take MY PLACE IN HISTORY! Feel like we are missing someone...Isn't there 6 capts? Ohhh well......the last guy certainly has no following or voice in this anyway!
Late to the party, Johnny. Steve already got my vote with his rookie intensity and having an awesome first name, to go along with his fondness for muscle cars. #TeamSteve

Maybe if you had made this little speech earlier...no, wait, I'd still be on #TeamSteve.

Get that fancy camera ready JRod. Team AJ is flexing and profiling all the way to that Gauntlet hardware.

I could be the anchor for team Jrod, and by anchor I mean that heavy nautical thing that weighs down ships... your coat tails may not be sturdy enough to hoist the trophy with that kind of drag.

Im entered!

Whats the number of entries currently at?

Lots of. :D

Two THPers (Jrod and Jason Finley) can get to SIX TIME THP Hall of Famers with this event.

Jrod is the only person ever to be in 5 total events and win all five!

In rolling with you buddy all the way to the 3 peet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the many pet shelters around the country and for more information on that, click here.

Friendly reminder for our Non-Albatross members.
Easy fix lol

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Let's keep those entries coming for this one. Had I been able to enter I would have to go for Team JRod. Dude just knows how to win! Good luck everyone.

So jealous of everyone that gets to sign up for this event. The Gauntlet last year was so much fun. Outside of the Morgan Cup by far the best event I've been in. The #ZooCrew truly makes you like one of them.

Big man JohnnyRod sighting! Stake your claim Captain! I smell what you're cooking!

Brother I wish I could have made this happen. It's gonna be fun watching you roll to a three peat this year

Ohhhhhhh I have soooooo many PLANS for this one!!!!! I FREAKIN C A N T WAIT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back