Signup Now Open: The 2022 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to get some of the band back together with my "Guy" @JDax

We mentioned this previously but do not forget that if you get into a THP Experience, we ask our participants to not use tapatalk, since they erase imagery from their servers after a short period. We have a full featured forum and most of those features and security are not accessible via that app.
Wow did not know that about TT.

Honestly if your still on the fence about signing up Just do it!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

We post it a lot. Its a terrible app, that is ripe with security issues, doesnt store photos, etc.
Its why we upgraded this site so much and made the investment to better the experience for all THPers.

The direct browsing experience with the new forum & app is SOOOOOO much better too.

I'm in! Again, what an awesome opportunity!

I don't have any say in whatsoever this but lets wrap it up and get some more teammates!

I went Paradise only because I wear a ton of blue vs. red. That's right, I made my decision solely based on the apparel scripting.
I was on Team Hackers in 2019 and our apparel scripting and bag was mostly blue/grey. I could be wrong but I'm not sure the color of each team's logo has much impact on what the apparel colors will be for both teams

I don't have any say in whatsoever this but lets wrap it up and get some more teammates!

You say that, but if I someone was selected and added to your team? There would be some question marks. Like.. Collusion, if you will.

You say that, but if I someone was selected and added to your team? There would be some question marks. Like.. Collusion, if you will.

Team Paradise: 53
Team Hackers: 47

Not including some percentage points.
Hackers coming in fashionably late!!!

atg-capa.gif

Hackers coming in fashionably late!!!
Or folks saw the early splits and thought their best shot was to join team Hackers haha

Was bored and looking at flights just for fun. I had no idea that West Point, MS is in the exact middle of nowhere! Luckily I've never been scared of a little drive.
Also guessing with our large contingent of THP'ers in the Southeast there will be some drivers that could swing by an airport and scoop someone on the way there.

Havent signed up for a THP event in years! Threw my name in the hat. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck! What an experience

Was bored and looking at flights just for fun. I had no idea that West Point, MS is in the exact middle of nowhere! Luckily I've never been scared of a little drive.
Exactly, I have had an issue with flights out of Either into or out of DFW and the bestest half and i have already discussed that I will be driving if there is anyway i get into an Experience this year

Also guessing with our large contingent of THP'ers in the Southeast there will be some drivers that could swing by an airport and scoop someone on the way there.
^^THIS^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back