Signup Now: The 2021 Titleist Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entered!!!

Entered, this is a hot ticket. My favorite irons were the 712 Ap2's and have not had a set of Titleist since. There will be some lucky folks here.

SIX people are going to 🤯

Entered.

I really hate that I have no vacation time left to burn this year...but will be super excited to follow along as 6 THPers get their minds blown! And that course looks spectacular.

Good Luck to everyone. Looks like a great event!

Man, I sure wish these dates work, but job requirements will keep me from throwing my name in the hat. Good luck everyone!!

man this one is tempting but i don't think i can make it work. good luck to all!

Good luck everyone!!!!

Locked and loaded, I’m in.

you-me-jim-carrey.gif

Man those are some sexy irons! No doubt this is going to be one cool even. Good Luck to those that enter!!

Entered, can’t wait to see who gets into this amazing experience! Thanks THP and Titleist for the opportunity

Some great irons here plus golf in NM. Good luck to all.

Entered! This looks like an amazing event!

Really cool experience! Great clubs and a course that looks beautiful. Good luck to those entering!!!!

Dang one of the few weekends out of the year that I already have a flight & plans made. Should be awesome though for those who get this opportunity!

This one is going to be awesome! Good luck to those of you who enter!

Entered. Thanks and good luck to all!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

For handicap,
Does it matter that I put “short game”?

J/k. 13.2 and I’m entered! Thanks and good luck to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered. Thanks and good luck to all!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Quick note that we always put into the signup threads. If you get in, we will ask you to do the live update thread from the browser rather than tapatalk. We do this so that your pictures do not just disappear since there is no ownership at all when Tapatalk servers are involved. Of course the browser offers more across the board including security, but just wanted to make a quick note. Thanks.

Dang one of the few weekends out of the year that I already have a flight & plans made. Should be awesome though for those who get this opportunity!
Check those dates, because this one isnt on a weekend. Maybe you are free :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back