Signup - The Ben Hogan Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck fellas!

Entry submitted. Now the hard part begins.

Lots of entries coming in now. Some from more quiet THPers. :D

Submitted (@ 1:03 in honor of the Hawk, would have been 103 years old if still living).

Good luck to all!!

Lots of entries coming in now. Some from more quiet THPers. :D

I hope they won't be too quite if they get selected. Quite reviews aren't very interesting.

Email sent, good luck all.

Email sent, good luck all.

Jim, I have not received this, so please make sure you check the email address sent to.

Email sent from the shoulder of the highway; which is only the third most terrifying thing I've done today…

Good luck everyone! Keep the entries coming!

Come on guys, get those entries in!! This is going to be a epic event and you won't want to miss out.

Man to say I am excited for everyone entering is an understatement.

I was going to send an email with a picture of my tears but decided against it.

Emai sent!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Email sent. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to those who enter. Dates don't work out for me to, but will absolutely be supporting those who make it.

Email sent, good luck all! Sounds like a blast

Email sent...

Sent mine in. Whoever gets in is going to have a wonderful time.

Entry sent. Hopefully I didn't screw it up haha.

Good luck everyone. This is an amazing opportunity and I wish the schedule worked out but not this time. I can't wait to hear all the feedback on these irons.

Man does this look like a cool event, and involving some seriously great gear and a highly dedicated company. Just can't make all the tumblers fall into place for it, though.

And, my entry is in. Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to either participating in, or following along with The Ben Hogan Experience on THP.

Ok, it's been 58 minutes. THP's email server should have crashed under the load by now

Glad to see entries still being sent in and more interest was out there than expressed in the thread, that's fantastic and a good sign for Hogan!

Glad to see entries still being sent in and more interest was out there than expressed in the thread, that's fantastic and a good sign for Hogan!

Seriously, because it was QUIET before.

good luck everyone, wish I had the extra money for this event. Will be an awesome experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back