That's an interesting take on the Spider/Ten shape. I don't know how I feel about it, but I am a big believer in the face design of these from what I've seen.
It is pretty unique and it appears to be smaller overall

It is pretty unique and it appears to be smaller overall

Hard to tell from the pictures, but it looks pretty short heel-toe to me.

That Flo is wild. And for 2021, that intrigues me.

They are a bit industrial, but there is something to them

With the look of the head, you wouldn't think it would feel so good off the putter face.

I think that's a great way to describe the look. Any info on the finish? I was so focused on the results during my fitting, that I didn't really take a close look. I noticed the raw look but don't know if that means I can expect rust.

With the look of the head, you wouldn't think it would feel so good off the putter face.

I was surprised with the feel as well. I expected it to be on par with the EVNRoll for some reason but it was closer to the Toulon Chicago IMO.

Any comparison between the Evnroll and Sik putter faces to see if either is actually any better?
Head to Head versus just plane Steel A. K. A. Scotty Cameron?

Any comparison between the Evnroll and Sik putter faces to see if either is actually any better?
Head to Head versus just plane Steel A. K. A. Scotty Cameron?
I can definitely say the Sik feels better than the Evnroll.

I want to try one of these putters

I can definitely say the Sik feels better than the Evnroll.

Same here. I didn't like the feel of the EVNRoll at all. I also found the Sik to put a better roll on the ball for my stroke. Can't speak to off center hits really as once we got the specs worked out, I was hitting the center pretty consistently with both.

Picking mine up this week. Will update with pics and thoughts as soon as I can!

I can’t wait to roll that awkwardly smashed and flattened mallet soon.

I can’t wait to roll that awkwardly smashed and flattened mallet soon.
Did you go standard length or arm lock?

Did you go standard length or arm lock?
Haven’t gone anything, we will be working with them for some THPTV and THP Showcase stuff here in a few weeks (y)

Im excited to give them a roll, the face tech is a cool story.

Haven’t gone anything, we will be working with them for some THPTV and THP Showcase stuff here in a few weeks (y)

Im excited to give them a roll, the face tech is a cool story.
I have an arm lock version (first time trying arm lock), I think the face technology fits this style of putting so well, because it does help balance out strike point. Given the increased loft needed in AL and the angles, it builds in a margin of error if you are pressing too much or too little forward.

Finally got out to pick up my DW today! Looks wise I like the finish. It's not flashy but it works. I do very much like the tri-sole shape and can't wait to see how it works out on the course! Only negative I'd really throw at it is I like a little less noise on the sole, but I can't see that when I'm putting so if it works who cares.

Only rolled a few putts with it at the shop and again when I got it home. Made the first one I tried from about 10', so 🤞 that's a sign of things to come. Rolls great and alignment on this one for some reason is super easy for me. Will be modifying any putters I keep to use the same specs (1.5˚ loft, 34" long & 69˚ lie). Onto the pictures!

IMG_1146.jpeg
IMG_1147.jpeg
IMG_1148.jpeg
IMG_1149.jpeg

I also went with their basic grip, which is super skinny for me. Results vs. the other grips we tested at the shop were pretty clear, but I'm still a bit apprehensive about this change. I do like that it's a little shorter as I have a tendency to choke down a little too much sometimes.

IMG_1150.jpeg

Headcover is good IMO for an OEM offering. I'm not 100% in love with it, but I'll have something custom/aftermarket soon enough. I will say that it fits the putter extremely well and the magnetic closure feels solid. I wish all putter covers were magnetic but I digress...

IMG_1151.jpeg
IMG_1152.jpeg

Finally I wanted to provide at least a little bit of a size reference. Unfortunately I don't have any double wide offerings from the larger OEMs, but I did grab some pics of the Sik next to my Bettinardi QB6. As you can see they're about the same heel to toe, but the Sik DW is just a little longer front to back.

IMG_1153.jpeg
IMG_1154.jpeg

Let me know if anyone has any questions! I'm mostly relegated to indoor putting this time of year, but going to try to get out to the practice green some when the weather cooperates.

Finally got out to pick up my DW today! Looks wise I like the finish. It's not flashy but it works. I do very much like the tri-sole shape and can't wait to see how it works out on the course! Only negative I'd really throw at it is I like a little less noise on the sole, but I can't see that when I'm putting so if it works who cares.

Only rolled a few putts with it at the shop and again when I got it home. Made the first one I tried from about 10', so 🤞 that's a sign of things to come. Rolls great and alignment on this one for some reason is super easy for me. Will be modifying any putters I keep to use the same specs (1.5˚ loft, 34" long & 69˚ lie). Onto the pictures!

View attachment 8986663
View attachment 8986664
View attachment 8986665
View attachment 8986666

I also went with their basic grip, which is super skinny for me. Results vs. the other grips we tested at the shop were pretty clear, but I'm still a bit apprehensive about this change. I do like that it's a little shorter as I have a tendency to choke down a little too much sometimes.

View attachment 8986667

Headcover is good IMO for an OEM offering. I'm not 100% in love with it, but I'll have something custom/aftermarket soon enough. I will say that it fits the putter extremely well and the magnetic closure feels solid. I wish all putter covers were magnetic but I digress...

View attachment 8986669
View attachment 8986670

Finally I wanted to provide at least a little bit of a size reference. Unfortunately I don't have any double wide offerings from the larger OEMs, but I did grab some pics of the Sik next to my Bettinardi QB6. As you can see they're about the same heel to toe, but the Sik DW is just a little longer front to back.

View attachment 8986671
View attachment 8986672

Let me know if anyone has any questions! I'm mostly relegated to indoor putting this time of year, but going to try to get out to the practice green some when the weather cooperates.
Great looking putter. I hope you love it. With how well the new Cobra putter rolls the ball, I would love to roll a few putts with a Sik, just out of curiosity.

I really like the looks of that putter

Been looking seriously at these for the last couple of months. The DW and FLO have been what I ha e been most intrigued by. Have yet to roll one as no one around here has one. May end up taking a flyer.

Certainly different looking putters in some respect especially that mashed mallet JB displayed, not sure of the finish but have never seen one in person so unfair to judge solely on pictures.

I owned 1 Evenroll putter that I had to sell in order to fund a Chicago and really liked the way it rolled so would be interested to see how their face tech behaves. Not something I will run out and buy on a whim without testing, pretty expensive when you pay in CAD$.

Certainly different looking putters in some respect especially that mashed mallet JB displayed, not sure of the finish but have never seen one in person so unfair to judge solely on pictures.

I owned 1 Evenroll putter that I had to sell in order to fund a Chicago and really liked the way it rolled so would be interested to see how their face tech behaves. Not something I will run out and buy on a whim without testing, pretty expensive when you pay in CAD$.
THe finish is similar to the Evnrolls. It is simple, average looking finish. I have the Pro head and I would describe as a Newport or Anser type of head, classic. The value and where these shine is the feel off the face and ball contact. I have played around with ball position quite a bit, and it feels like it comes off the sweet spot every time in each position.

View attachment 8986663
View attachment 8986664
View attachment 8986665
View attachment 8986666

View attachment 8986667

View attachment 8986669
View attachment 8986670

View attachment 8986671
View attachment 8986672

Great thoughts Jon.

I would be careful automatically adjusting all other putters to 1.5 though, keep in mind the design of the face here with its descending loft makes is a bit of a different beast than pretty much anything else out there.

Great thoughts Jon.

I would be careful automatically adjusting all other putters to 1.5 though, keep in mind the design of the face here with its descending loft makes is a bit of a different beast than pretty much anything else out there.

Thanks!

I was actually fit into a 1.5˚ loft on the SAM Lab as I hit up on the ball with the putter. I have a couple of putters that I want to keep basically forever, so was thinking about adjusting those. I totally wouldn't consider that if I wasn't fitted. Waiting to see how this works before I go too crazy.

Got out to the practice green with the DW for a while. Struggled with distance control in the beginning but I think that's more a product of me only putting on my ridiculously fast indoor green for a while. Made some good ones, just need to keep my hands quiet and I think I'll see more putts drop this year!

Doesn't look too shabby in the sunlight either.

IMG_1160.jpeg

FA6FFD9F-6D74-44AA-9661-3621949171CE.jpegC22E6712-9A9A-47EB-BFA3-B4589ACFBC91.jpegB9D9A686-7C88-4958-BFF8-F2B39FA4925F.jpegDB639656-4A21-478C-A562-2E0372BCF78A.jpeg431B981E-0BB1-4FA6-A7BD-C1F138CA6344.jpeg42BE626A-4AA9-4028-B12E-B41A45492E90.jpeg74C8D6A8-0DE0-4281-9236-1C873730D9D0.jpeg6B639BE7-DF06-4ECE-8456-F109C116BABA.jpegDD9A363B-20B3-4FDF-B5E2-F70273F6CBF4.jpeg

Can't believe it's been over a year since I've updated this thread. Shame on me. I struggled with putting pretty much all of last season. Had the yips and was pulling everything. As such, the rotating door policy was in effect while I was trying to find the most stable option out there. After a good amount of work and some grip adjustments I feel like I'm finally making the turn back. Finished last year ok but still not where I wanted to be. Coming into this year's season I'm super excited with what I'm seeing.

The performance out of the DW 2.0 along with the Garsen Quad Tour (thanks to Jman's review on THP!) I put on it this spring has been awesome. I'm finally starting to feel confident with my putting again. I'm not the greatest putter in the world, but last year it was clearly holding my scores back. First few rounds this season have been a totally different story. Been improving since the start, had one of the better putting rounds in league that I can remember yesterday, and I feel like I still have room to improve. Getting to the point where I'm so settled in with this setup that I'm considering moving some of the hoard that I really don't feel like I need anymore.

The only change I would even entertain would be some sort of shaft update to graphite, but I'm honestly at the point now where I probably shouldn't mess with it.

More of the same out of the DW 2.0 for me. Putting continues to improve. I've got some other putters waiting in the wings, but really no inclination to put them in the bag. The way I've been putting I'm afraid to mess with anything.

Back