I have to get that app!. Hopefully heading out this weekend in the 10-20 " that supposed to fall in New England

That's a good day of skiing. My legs still hurt.

It was an amazing week in Colorado!

20fe6e1a364a033214327ea4f7041069.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20180325_122421.jpg
Day 2 of 3 at Copper Mountain. Great day to ski. 6 inches of powder Friday night layed down a sweet layer of snow for the weekend. Highs in the 40's made it jersey weather.

Some small mountain fun from Friday. Not exactly as impressive as some of the recent posts, but it was March skiing in MA...
d6cceb81ce757418a1197168fe6590b8.jpg

Had a great morning at Snowmass on Saturday. The lifts were closed all afternoon on Friday during the storm so when I caught the rope drop at the Hanging Valley Wall, I was one of the lucky few to catch the cleanest rums of the year! Had 8-12" of spring fresh, perfectly creamy, bouncy, awesome snow. After a great run down the wall, I headed to an area many people miss and I was rewarded well! At one point, I had about a mile of turns without crossing another track, easily the cleanest runs I've ever had in bounds. If that's my last pow day of the season, I am one happy camper!

b2053c92d2557724522a1509d6042796.jpg

Looks awesome. Skiing up at Jay in a couple of weekends for hopefully some nice spring skiing

Had a great morning at Snowmass on Saturday. The lifts were closed all afternoon on Friday during the storm so when I caught the rope drop at the Hanging Valley Wall, I was one of the lucky few to catch the cleanest rums of the year! Had 8-12" of spring fresh, perfectly creamy, bouncy, awesome snow. After a great run down the wall, I headed to an area many people miss and I was rewarded well! At one point, I had about a mile of turns without crossing another track, easily the cleanest runs I've ever had in bounds. If that's my last pow day of the season, I am one happy camper!

b2053c92d2557724522a1509d6042796.jpg

Looks awesome. Skiing up at Jay in a couple of weekends for hopefully some nice spring skiing
I love Jay Peak! That was my first real big mountain riding experience

I loved skiing out in CO when I lived there. Could ski and golf in the same day many times. Not so much here

I loved skiing out in CO when I lived there. Could ski and golf in the same day many times. Not so much here
I actually did that on the day I posted about. Pow turns from 10-12, flyfishing from 1-3, walked 9 from 330-530. Perfect Colorado day. Where did you live out here?

I lived in Thorton up in Hunters Glen. We had a golf course right in development. Golfed other courses too. Mostly skies A, Vail and Beaver Creek on the pass. Sometimes Breck and Keystone once. Now that I am back east Jay and Cannon and the Loaf are the places.

Miss it out there.

I lived in Thorton up in Hunters Glen. We had a golf course right in development. Golfed other courses too. Mostly skies A, Vail and Beaver Creek on the pass. Sometimes Breck and Keystone once. Now that I am back east Jay and Cannon and the Loaf are the places.

Miss it out there.

Thornecreek?
If so they just spent millions and two years renovating it. I can't wait for it to reopen.

Time to revive this thread. At Heavenly this weekend. Call me spoiled but any of the areas in Colorado beats it here.

Great day at Beaver Creek. First time here. New snow and mid 20's make good skiing.

Headed out to Park City next month!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Finally had my first day on skis of this season yesterday. Pretty late for me, but it's been weirdly warm until recently in the Mid Atlantic, so the conditions weren't worth venturing out until recently. Pretty nice day overall, and was pleased that they let the steepest run at my local mountain bump up and stay soft - which even with the man-made snow, was quite nice. Other than that it was a high speed carving day mostly!

Hopefully getting out again next weekend to continue training the legs, as well as some gym time, before heading out to Steamboat the last weekend of the month and then to Jackson 2nd weekend of Feb. Got a nice spell of skiing coming up if conditions cooperate!

Skied Jay last Thursday during a nice 20" snow storm. Had the S7's out and they were great. Cant wait to go again.

Follow the Snow, *******!

Finally had my first day on skis of this season yesterday. Pretty late for me, but it's been weirdly warm until recently in the Mid Atlantic, so the conditions weren't worth venturing out until recently. Pretty nice day overall, and was pleased that they let the steepest run at my local mountain bump up and stay soft - which even with the man-made snow, was quite nice. Other than that it was a high speed carving day mostly!

Hopefully getting out again next weekend to continue training the legs, as well as some gym time, before heading out to Steamboat the last weekend of the month and then to Jackson 2nd weekend of Feb. Got a nice spell of skiing coming up if conditions cooperate!

You'll love Steamboat this year. They have twice the snow they had last year and just got dumped on again this week. Plus it is just such a cool town to hang out in.

Just planned a trip to Copper Mountain for the end of February.

Skiing at park city! The conditions are great!
7e615a29378961c4aba912796832afff.jpg
4be0dfa83d60251bd0c3f042be039cb8.jpg
d94b77f3995b102256019bcaf72f85df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just planned a trip to Copper Mountain for the end of February.

Great spot, the back country is rough but fun.

I do believe I will have some fresh powder in the near future. Keystone here we come.

Great spot, the back country is rough but fun.
Had a change of plans, we are going to Winter Park instead , fly out tomorrow.

Had a change of plans, we are going to Winter Park instead , fly out tomorrow.

I’m flying out now. Have fun!

Back