Sligo Name Your Outfit Contest

i love saying Sligo! i was just checking out the site again. really sweet stuff. i kind of wish i was a little more "bold" in my outfit but i'm pretty darn happy with it. it was important for me to put together something that i would wear.

Thats what I did was just pick out what I wanted, then threw a name on it. But the outfit, just plain looks good!

In! Not what I would call a horribly creative outfit but classy in its own way.

A few more days to enter on this one. Lots of great entries coming in.

i keep finding myself going to sligo's site and putting together "what could've been" outfits, haha.

their complete line up is just sweet!

i keep finding myself going to sligo's site and putting together "what could've been" outfits, haha.

their complete line up is just sweet!

Itts funny, Im not able to enter, but I find myself doing the same thing.

Everytime I see the Dos Equis commercial on TV, I think of the winning entry from the description contest last year. I laugh out loud every single time I read it.

July_Outfit_splash.jpg

yeah, that entry is fantastic and a deserved winner. i feel your pain, i can't afford their stuff but keep putting together outfit after outfit. i keep finding myself drawn to your "must have" shirt.

Be careful... That's how it starts...
Hi my name is couldbeu and I'm a addicted to SLIGO!

LMAO! i'd like to have 1/16 of your sligo gear man

yeah, that entry is fantastic and a deserved winner. i feel your pain, i can't afford their stuff but keep putting together outfit after outfit. i keep finding myself drawn to your "must have" shirt.

It is in my top couple of shirts I own. And as you have seen, I own a couple or three.

It is in my top couple of shirts I own. And as you have seen, I own a couple or three.

ha, understatement of the year!!!! yeah, i like how you were rocking it at bogey's on night number one, you were definitely making a statement.

ha, understatement of the year!!!! yeah, i like how you were rocking it at bogey's on night number one, you were definitely making a statement.

I really just happened to have it on. I had not planned on it or anything. But I love that shirt. It works so well with so many things. This year's Sligo line is impressive.

impressive is right! i think i've spent the bulk of my time on their site in the belt/buckle section, haha. i need a golf specific belt/buckle, perhaps it'll make me look like a golfer.

impressive is right! i think i've spent the bulk of my time on their site in the belt/buckle section, haha. i need a golf specific belt/buckle, perhaps it'll make me look like a golfer.

They make the best straps in the business. Super Soft and last forever.

i need to stay away from you two, lol! one day i'll rock some sligo gear!

We'll if you're going to do it someday, you might as well just do it today and get it over with... Quit procastinating. If you only knew the power of the Dark Side... (sorry I had to with your avatar)

WARNING: The logic used in the previous statement may lead to the purchase of rack full of Sligo clothes.

We'll if you're going to do it someday, you might as well just do it today and get it over with... Quit procastinating. If you only knew the power of the Dark Side... (sorry I had to with your avatar)

WARNING: The logic used in the previous statement may lead to the purchase of rack full of Sligo clothes.

are you my father? lol

one of these days i'll proudly rock some sligo gear, it's by far my favorite of the bunch. i love their designs/styles/color schemes. it's creative yet classy.

We are getting to the final stretch with this one.

We are getting to the final stretch with this one.

i hope everyone's had as much fun as i have with this one. i can't wait to hear some outfit names!

Re: Sligo Name Your Outfit Contest

i hope everyone's had as much fun as i have with this one. i can't wait to hear some outfit names!

I know I had fun. Mine is pretty calm/casual from what could be put together. Seeing the new line-up makes me want some even more. I'll probably send in an order in a couple of weeks when I get settled out west.

I know I had fun. Mine is pretty calm/casual from what could be put together. Seeing the new line-up makes me want some even more. I'll probably send in an order in a couple of weeks when I get settled out west.

i feel ya dirt. my outfit that i submitted was actually quite calm, but it worked out well with my outfit name.

as for me, i'll probably order some stuff when the wifey gets employed, haha.

Tomorrow is the last day to enter this one.

I just sent mine in!

i'm excited for this one to end so we can start sharing our outfit names.

good luck everyone!

Back