skeets

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a 32 inch waist and the medium shirts I wear fit through the chest and shoulders but are baggy at the waist. Any tapered shirts at reasonable prices out there?

I like Banana Republic slim fit shirts. If you have a factory store around you, you can get them at a pretty decent price too.

I like Banana Republic slim fit shirts. If you have a factory store around you, you can get them at a pretty decent price too.

They make golf shirts?

I'm a 32 inch waist and the medium shirts I wear fit through the chest and shoulders but are baggy at the waist. Any tapered shirts at reasonable prices out there?

You could check out the new athletic slim fit that Nike has made. They seem to be pretty tight on Rory... I know Dunning also makes some slim fit polos.

you mean for playing golf? tuck that shirt in!!!

It is tucked in! It bunches up under the waist band. It seems like most medium golf shirts are for a 38 inch waist or bigger.

Under Armour has golf shirts that are a slimmer fit. I'm just shy of 6' and 180 pounds with a 33 waist and the medium UA shirts I bought last week are some of the slimmest I own.

I like the Travis Mathew shirts for the same reason. They just seem to fit me like a golf shirt should without ever bunching or coming untucked. I am a 32 waist also.

It is tucked in! It bunches up under the waist band. It seems like most medium golf shirts are for a 38 inch waist or bigger.

I guess I never thought of that because I'm more what you might call pear shaped lol

Puma LUX line from last year.

What kind of style do you like?

Good suggestions. Never heard of Uniqlo, I'll check it out. As far as styles moisture wicking polo not overly busy with graphics.

Puma Lux would be a great start and you can find them relatively inexpensive now since it was last year's line.
The other one I would definitely check out is Devereux

Travis Matthews shirts are a slim in the midsection fit and in the arms/sleeves, too. That's what I'd suggest if you can find a good deal on a few.

I don't think they make them any more, but Adidas made a tailored fit a few years ago that was still the best fitting Polo I've ever had, I'm a 34" waist but I still think it would have been what you are looking for. JB can probably confirm if they no longer make them.

JCrew and Banana Republic have cotton polos in slim fit. I wear them all the time as work shirts in the summer and now also as "golf" shirts. For our climate, they aren't bad at all for golf. If I played in a more hot and humid climate, I would look to other materials.

If you're able to get them over there, the lyle and Scott vintage range is really slim fitting. I'm a 32 waist, 6ft1 and a medium fits me perfectly.

I'll add RLX shirts to the list.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Honestly, Champion makes some tailored fit shirts that are amongst my favorites. Got them for 17 bucks and they looks great

RLX looks good but pricey. Haven't seen Lyle and Scott here. Where do you find Champion?

RLX looks good but pricey. Haven't seen Lyle and Scott here. Where do you find Champion?
Target, actually. They sell alot of Champion gear. They dont always have it but if its in season, they usually have a small rack of shirts and shorts.

Kohl's as well. They sell some Champion and their Fila stuff is pretty decent too. Not always easy to find the fitted stuff but its usually in there

Nike sometimes. I"ve had some that fit slim and neat (I"m a 30 inch waist), and others that bunch up. So I guess they're hit or miss.

Nike sometimes. I"ve had some that fit slim and neat (I"m a 30 inch waist), and others that bunch up. So I guess they're hit or miss.
With Nike it depends on the line. They have a couple going now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back