ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Well that was brutal. Page completely locked up. Never loaded for me once. Brutal…

Well, got one added to the cart and then, nothing. What an aggravating 5 minutes that was :confused:

LOL. Had one in the cart and then it just crashed on me.

I shoulda signed up the Gig internet I guess. LOL.

Dang, same thing happened to me selected add to card and then it never loaded again. I even have higher internet speed than that.

Congrats to all that got one, can't wait to see the goodies.

Struck out. Got to the checkout and point of clicking go to PayPal and then it told me there were none available. :cry:

Congrats to those who got one! Clearly my work needs to have better internet...
Same here. 🤬

I finally got one!!!! I've struck out every time over the last 6 years I've been a member.

Stupid computer:confused:

Knew I should have done it through my phone.

Congrats all that snagged one! Excitement abounds!

Cart sniped.

Congrats to those who succeeded! We definitely broke the shop. Had one in the cart but then it couldn't connect and they were gone. I need to upgrade my fiber service :ROFLMAO:

Crashed again. Oh well I guess

Like everyone else, had in my cart, and then it timed out. Congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to get one

Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

Wife’s skills paid off 🙌

That was rough, couldn’t even get to the product screen, oh well. Congrats to everyone who got one

Close but no cigar. Congrats to everyone who got one!

That was worse than a Swag drop. On internet on one device and cellular on phone and neither loaded. Brutal.

I’m sure the like Swag…the “usuals” will get them 😂😂

*I apologize if sarcasm was missed. Obviously I’m excited for those that hit but didn’t even load on my end and similar for many many people*

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone! Added to cart and couldn’t checkout. Looking forward to the random special items that people get.

Had one in the cart and lost it in checkout somewhere I think. Oh well. Congrats to those that were able to get checked out!

Congrats to all who were successful

Back