Somali sprinter backlash

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw this on Pat McAfee and found something that didn't have all the extra colorful language. For everyone that wants a normal person to compete in Olympics as a gauge on how much you can't compete here is your wish.

to be fair, that is a notably unathletic person.

I feel her pain. I had a similar experience in HS when my OL coach made his 250lb tackle run the 100 in a track meet. :LOL:

That's rough... sometimes an athlete is subbed in to cover so the team doesn't miss an event and get disqualified. This seems to be an instance of a government official abusing his office.

That's rough... sometimes an athlete is subbed in to cover so the team doesn't miss an event and get disqualified. This seems to be an instance of a government official abusing his office.

Was gonna say, this happened with another country just recently? But she was an athlete in another event, subbing in for injuries athletes yet competing in her own event.

This lady here wasn’t going to compete in anything.

Almost as good as those Asian divers a couple years ago!:ROFLMAO:

She would have beaten me in that race.

This is what happens in track & field here when you are forced to compete in 3 events to get credit in high school.
The less athletic would do things like shotput and discus, but then needed a 3rd event....... some picked long jump, some picked high jump, some picked a short sprint. None really found success in that 3rd event.

She looks slow even by normal person standards. At least in the first few seconds before she's out of the camera frame.

If it was 22 seconds that is really , really slow no matter for what purpose she was in there for....lol.

Even people who are 40-50 yrs old on this forum probably have 10 female friends who could do it faster than that.

From what I've read, the government official responsible for putting her in the event was subsequently sacked. The runner was the niece.

If it was 22 seconds that is really , really slow no matter for what purpose she was in there for....lol.

Even people who are 40-50 yrs old on this forum probably have 10 female friends who could do it faster than that.
My wife is 59 and one of the least athletic persons you could ever meet. I'm pretty sure she could run a 100 faster than 22 seconds!

Back