Something Cool Coming To The THP Store Soon

I would wear the same size personally, but I dont know how much your shirts shrink.
Have you ever tried on any technical material shirts and if so what size?

Probably a good idea. I have a ton of Nautica shirts in large and they seem to shirnk little to none. Prefer a little looser fit in my clothing anyway.

I could cry..... 8 pm for you guys is the middle of the night here and I really wanted a couple of these :crying:

Please leave me a grey and a white or blue in large please so I can purchase them in the morning (assuming the sizing is similar to the ones done last time?)

I could cry..... 8 pm for you guys is the middle of the night here and I really wanted a couple of these :crying:

Please leave me a grey and a white or blue in large please so I can purchase them in the morning (assuming the sizing is similar to the ones done last time?)

Being a Friday night, there is a good chance, things are still left in the am buddy.

Looking at the colors again, I keep thinking I need another. And another. And another. Dang. Blue and gray in larges hopefully! Team colors for Michigan/Ohio regional rivalry!

Looking at the colors again, I keep thinking I need another. And another. And another. Dang. Blue and gray in larges hopefully! Team colors for Michigan/Ohio regional rivalry!

I'm trying to NOT end up with all 4, but damn do they all look great.

Being a Friday night, there is a good chance, things are still left in the am buddy.

I hold you personally responsible if there are none left in the morning then JB :alien:

Will keep my fingers crossed

JB, I am generally an XL in Under Armour 1/4 zips (loose fit style)... Would you stay the same? Most of the puma stuff I have tried in the past seems more slim fit. Thanks for the info!!!

or vineyard vines 1/4 zip

So many choices.

JB, I am generally an XL in Under Armour 1/4 zips (loose fit style)... Would you stay the same? Most of the puma stuff I have tried in the past seems more slim fit. Thanks for the info!!!

or vineyard vines 1/4 zip

Yes sir. Go for the same size as UA for you.

Hey JB, happen to know if there's any size smalls in the mix?

(I know, I know, I'm always the guy asking this haha :act-up: )

Hey JB, happen to know if there's any size smalls in the mix?

(I know, I know, I'm always the guy asking this haha :act-up: )

Yes there are some smalls.
Very small quantities though.

Yes there are some smalls.
Very small quantities though.

Awesome! Sounds like I need to be quick...

JB, how would this compare in size to the Adidas ClimaLite line of 1/4 zips? It has been a while since I have bought one. I think that a medium would fit, but want to try and be sure before I order.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JB, how would this compare in size to the Adidas ClimaLite line of 1/4 zips? It has been a while since I have bought one. I think that a medium would fit, but want to try and be sure before I order.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Very similar to size.

Eliminating even one let alone two or three has been an impossible task.

White is impossible to keep clean while eating chipotle

They all look great but that blue one is calling my name...

Nice! Can't wait to get one of each!

White is impossible to keep clean while eating chipotle

good thing I am now afraid of Chipotle...

And I think I had the white excluded until I asked the wife which one she liked and she said white #GottaBuyItNow

Just remember that not all colors are available in all sizes.
That might make it easier for you guys and save a few bucks.:D

Did you get any kids sizes for ward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remember that not all colors are available in all sizes.
That might make it easier for you guys and save a few bucks.:D

If there's no white in shmedium I might cry..... And order the other 3 out of anger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gray is my first choice, followed closely by the white. We'll see where the smalls are and go from there!

Back