Something to brighten your day!!!!!

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
I have a 4yr. As in, just turned 4 on 1/26. She's a hoot. Can't tie her own shoes yet. Needs help wiping her butt. Can't figure out how to turn the tv on by herself. Needs assistance opening the YouTube kids app.....HOWWWWWEVER.......

This morning at roughly 9:15, we receive a knock on the door and the door bell rings. A man with a pretty decent sized pink box is standing outside. I open the door...he says "I am supposed to hand this to you."
With a very confused look on my face he shows me his delivery app and I verify my wife's name and address on the "order."

I turn around and bring this box inside.
72883670208__F3F13765-3EE4-48A7-9B81-4FB32E2EF94B.jpeg

72883672797__4EF9DE45-A365-4AF0-A19C-7FECFB355171.fullsizerender.jpeg

My wife says: "I didn't order anything at all. But, she was watching YouTube Kids on my phone." We proceed to find an order directly from Crumbl ----$58 in cookies and fees with a $6 delivery tip....๐Ÿ‘€

The culprit:
72883678019__CFFC09B8-D2EA-4238-8D23-22C0CC05119C.jpeg

All we could do was laugh when she said: "I just really wanted us to have some cookies today."

We still have NO IDEA how she figured this all out on her own....

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ

Happy Monday everyone!

hahahah that's awesome!! Hopefully you enjoy the cookies!

Hahaha this is fantastic. Was it an ad during one of her shows maybe? Even so...how the heck did she pay for it? LOL

Thatโ€™s awesome!

At least they are great cookies! I have 2 grandsons soon to be 4, yeah they aint touching my phone!!

I have a 4yr. As in, just turned 4 on 1/26. She's a hoot. Can't tie her own shoes yet. Needs help wiping her butt. Can't figure out how to turn the tv on by herself. Needs assistance opening the YouTube kids app.....HOWWWWWEVER.......

This morning at roughly 9:15, we receive a knock on the door and the door bell rings. A man with a pretty decent sized pink box is standing outside. I open the door...he says "I am supposed to hand this to you."
With a very confused look on my face he shows me his delivery app and I verify my wife's name and address on the "order."

I turn around and bring this box inside.
View attachment 9240706

View attachment 9240707

My wife says: "I didn't order anything at all. But, she was watching YouTube Kids on my phone." We proceed to find an order directly from Crumbl ----$58 in cookies and fees with a $6 delivery tip....๐Ÿ‘€

The culprit:
View attachment 9240708

All we could do was laugh when she said: "I just really wanted us to have some cookies today."

We still have NO IDEA how she figured this all out on her own....

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ

Happy Monday everyone!
She just wanted cookies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Shes starting young....just wait til she wants to spend Daddys money when she is a teenager...

Hahaha this is fantastic. Was it an ad during one of her shows maybe? Even so...how the heck did she pay for it? LOL
I mean, my wife has the Crumbl app on her phone.....but still she'd have had to gotten through all the steps to actually get it here and pay for it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ. We at lost

At least they are great cookies! I have 2 grandsons soon to be 4, yeah they aint touching my phone!!
Like, she couldn't have accidentally ordered me an absurd amount of golf stuff?

Shes starting young....just wait til she wants to spend Daddys money when she is a teenager...
Oooof. I'm still trying to understand how this happened.

That is fantastic.

How kids get into what kids get into is amazing.

Oooof. I'm still trying to understand how this happened.
My daughter is quite efficient with the Crumbl app, however, she is 13.

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

Like, she couldn't have accidentally ordered me an absurd amount of golf stuff?
OHHHHH.....this gives me an idea!! Leave all these shopping carts open on my phone....blame it on grandkids??!!

This is so good. Not a bad looking order either ๐Ÿ˜†

I mean it could be worse.

Cookies makes it a bit less aggregious.

Love it. I'm not saying to put Callaway ads on a loop but, . . . .

That, is absolutely awesome. No chance I could ever be mad.

Great story! Cookies do look good!

Now that's funny right there! Kids are learning quicker & quicker these days. HAHA!

BTW .... those fudge brownie & chocolate chip are the Bomb!

That's pretty funny, Atleast you got some cookies out of it and it didn't cost you a fortune.

Hahaha thatโ€™s amazing

That, is absolutely awesome. No chance I could ever be mad.
She asked...."are you guys mad?"

Not even close. More impressed and confused. But, one of the cutest and funnest ways I've had a Monday start out in a long long time. Lol

Kids are awesome

Back