South Carolina THPers

Davidhibler

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Let's get an event going or a meet up for a round somewhere. I'm in the upstate but don't mind driving..

There has got to be a bunch of us here.:)

There are lots of them. Im sure this thread will pick up.

Hey David my wife and I will be staying in Carolina Beach, NC from mid January to mid March. I'll be watching this thread in case you get something going let me know.

Iโ€™m from NY but visit my pops in MB a fair amount. If there is something scheduled, I might be able to get myself organized to attend.

Hey buddy! I live in Fort Mill just south of Charlotte.

I'm heading to Hilton Head mid March and cruise thru Columbia a couple times a year as a couple good buds in that area. I'll keep an eye open.

Hey buddy! I live in Fort Mill just south of Charlotte.
Man, I'm not sure how I missed your comment lol

You're a couple of hours away it looks like. Not too bad.

I still say we need to get some THPers together for a round or two. Really surprised there aren't more in the upstate or Columbia

Not sure how I missed this thread. Im down in charleston. always up for something fun with THPers if we can get together!

You guys getting together at all? There's a good chance that I'll be down in the Charleston area soon and I'd love to connect for a round with a THPer crew if we can make it happen.

You guys getting together at all? There's a good chance that I'll be down in the Charleston area soon and I'd love to connect for a round with a THPer crew if we can make it happen.

๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

It's about a 3 hour drive for me but I could make it happen if the dates work out.

That's awesome!!!

We're still a bit up in the air, but if we decide to head South I'll pop back in and let you know. Either way, we're hoping to get down once or twice this year and we'll get something planned for sure.

Oh hell ya!!! Letโ€™s gooooo. We will hit up that Arnold Palmer course and you can tell me how it compares to his others.

Iโ€™m in Charleston regularly for work and could meet up with a few weeks notice.

Iโ€™m in FL the last week of April but other than that it wouldnโ€™t be much of an issue.

I know there are a few THP'ers here in the Midlands of Sc but I'm not sure they participate much on the forum.

Regardless, I'm here! I'll play! <-- got space for someone that really sucks at golf?:ROFLMAO:

I know there are a few THP'ers here in the Midlands of Sc but I'm not sure they participate much on the forum.

Regardless, I'm here! I'll play! <-- got space for someone that really sucks at golf?:ROFLMAO:
Heck yeah! I'm like a 20 and @PackersGirl is a 28 or 29.
You in for a round down in Charleston if @Canadan comes down?
I'd be driving in from the greenville area...

How did I miss this thread? Keep me posted if you guys decide to get together.

Going to be in SC April 3 through the 7th with the wife. She plays too...

Sure! I've got PTO if i need it.

Hey South Carolina peeps! Looking for a little guidance if y'all can help. I'll be in Charleston area 5/24-5/28 staying at Wild Dunes, we'll be visiting friends and sightseeing but I'd like to play one or both of the Wild Dunes courses. I'm a little confused on the tee time sitch though. When I look on their site, there are only tee times going out a week, but when I look on GolfNow there are tee times available on the 2 days I'd ideally like to play (5/25 and 5/27). What's the best way to get tee times there? Since I'm staying at the resort is it best for me to call for a tee time or am I better off trying my luck through GolfNow?

Also, if anybody is interested in playing either of those days with me, you're more than welcome! I'll be by myself so company would certainly be nice.

Hey South Carolina peeps! Looking for a little guidance if y'all can help. I'll be in Charleston area 5/24-5/28 staying at Wild Dunes, we'll be visiting friends and sightseeing but I'd like to play one or both of the Wild Dunes courses. I'm a little confused on the tee time sitch though. When I look on their site, there are only tee times going out a week, but when I look on GolfNow there are tee times available on the 2 days I'd ideally like to play (5/25 and 5/27). What's the best way to get tee times there? Since I'm staying at the resort is it best for me to call for a tee time or am I better off trying my luck through GolfNow?

Also, if anybody is interested in playing either of those days with me, you're more than welcome! I'll be by myself so company would certainly be nice.

hey!!

Didnโ€™t realize they were on golf now to be honest, but WD website is pretty trash in general when trying to make tee times haha. I would call the pro shops. Links course usually very helpful. Harbor course, josh is a nice kid. The other staff... eh haha

hey!!

Didnโ€™t realize they were on golf now to be honest, but WD website is pretty trash in general when trying to make tee times haha. I would call the pro shops. Links course usually very helpful. Harbor course, josh is a nice kid. The other staff... eh haha

Thanks dude! I'll definitely give them a ring then. Do you know how early they take tee times and if they make you prepay? I know when I want to play, but as always it's weather pending so it would kinda suck to lay the cash down up front.

Back