South Florida get-together?

May come down Friday night instead of driving Saturday morning. Anything nearby to do? Haven't been down that way in a while.

May come down Friday night instead of driving Saturday morning. Anything nearby to do? Haven't been down that way in a while.

Quite a bit. Nice pub at the mercato, you can ponder at the PGA superstore, night golf course (maybe), great wing joint in Bonita, etc etc.

--
Tapatalk2

Ok, 23rd for sure? I'm going to book a room in Naples and go over Friday night.

Yep 23rd. Hotels on Immokalee Rd and 75 or Collier Blvd (951) and 75 will put you closest to the course.

--
Tapatalk2

Ok, 23rd for sure? I'm going to book a room in Naples and go over Friday night.
I think Im going to go down Firday night as well. Also, of note, I like beer.

Quick calls and I've got ya 2 hotels at Collier Blvd and 75 for $50 plus tax. Leaves a 15 minute drive to the course. It's an hour and a half drive for me so if anyone else wants to come in I'm up for splitting a room.

--
Tapatalk2

Quick calls and I've got ya 2 hotels at Collier Blvd and 75 for $50 plus tax. Leaves a 15 minute drive to the course. It's an hour and a half drive for me so if anyone else wants to come in I'm up for splitting a room.

--
Tapatalk2
Im in for that, book it.

--
Tapatalk2

I'm going to bring my wife, she wants to go hang out with family while we play. What hotel did you call?

I'm going to bring my wife, she wants to go hang out with family while we play. What hotel did you call?

There's a La Quinta at 75 and 951, few others right around there as well.

--
Tapatalk2

Bumping this one up, as I just realized the 23rd is next weekend! Sweet.

Heck yeah, I can't wait to hook for some good golf and good company!

Heck yeah, I can't wait to hook for some good golf and good company!
Me too, dude. Ive wanted to play down at Twin Eagles for a while now, looking forward to it. Guess i need to tell the wife I am doing this.

So this is next weekend?

Me too, dude. Ive wanted to play down at Twin Eagles for a while now, looking forward to it. Guess i need to tell the wife I am doing this.

This will be my fathers day golf

Just need to know the times

Just need to know the times
SW is working on that. We have morning tee times and afternoon tee times available. I am going down to play 36, I do believe. May head down Friday night and stay close to the course so I dont have to drive in the morning.

SW is working on that. We have morning tee times and afternoon tee times available. I am going down to play 36, I do believe. May head down Friday night and stay close to the course so I dont have to drive in the morning.

This is what I am thinking as well. Leave Friday evening and come home Saturday after the round

This is what I am thinking as well. Leave Friday evening and come home Saturday after the round
Yeah, rooms nearby are $50 + tax for the night, I believe. Worth it, imo.

I'll have times on Sunday. Thinking 0900 and 1330, that will allow those driving in a little extra time and give is a little break between rounds. I imagine we will be able to turn and burn if you're so inclined following the morning round.

--
Tapatalk2

Yeah, rooms nearby are $50 + tax for the night, I believe. Worth it, imo.

I'll drive down and see clients on Friday. Stay in Miami and drive over in the morning.

I'll drive down and see clients on Friday. Stay in Miami and drive over in the morning.

Just a heads up if you're down south don't take 8th st/Tamiami trail over to Naples. Construction on the weekends in sweetwater might hold you up.

--
Tapatalk2

Just a heads up if you're down south don't take 8th st/Tamiami trail over to Naples. Construction on the weekends in sweetwater might hold you up.

--
Tapatalk2

I'll need another route

Back