blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was looking at getting some TRUE Linkswear spikeless shoes. I am worried that my right foot would slide on my down swing. Anybody have experience with spikeless shoes that can bring voice to, or dispel, any concerns for them.

I have a pair of spikeless Puma shoes. I haven't had any problems with them slipping at all.

Still love my Ecco spikeless/casual shoes. bringing them down to the FLA with me too....

How durable are the soles on spikeless shoes? Do those nubs wear away quickly? Will a spikeless shoe last more than one season?

How durable are the soles on spikeless shoes? Do those nubs wear away quickly? Will a spikeless shoe last more than one season?

probably varies by brand. I've heard good things about the durability of the Ecco Spikeless shoes.

I have a pair of the Ecco street premier and recently bought a pair of adidas street in a different colour as they were on sale. The Ecco are great. Very comfortable and provide surprisingly good traction. They're durable too. I havent had chance to course test the adidas yet but from wearing them around the house i feel they have similar traction but arent nearly as comfortable.

I havent tried the Truelinks but they have a different sole style (not nibs) so im not sure how different they'd be. But as far as spikeless shoes on go on the whole, I'm a convert.

To add to durability, I've played a full season with the ecco and they are still as good as new. Plenty more wear left in them.

I have 2 pairs of the MacGregor spikeless shoes and I love them. I want to get a pair of Eccos or Streets, but the price is too much right now.

I played in the Ecco streets yesterday in some wet weather. No issues with slipping and extremely comfortable right out of the box.

I played in the Ecco streets yesterday in some wet weather. No issues with slipping and extremely comfortable right out of the box.

I'll be wearing mine on Friday, glad to hear can't wait to test them out

I'll be wearing mine on Friday, glad to hear can't wait to test them out

I tried the Ecco biom hybrids on at the Ecco store today and I am in love. They are sooooooo comfortable.

I haven't ever tried them, but am intrigued. I think I like spikes better though.

For the record, I am no longer looking at the True Linkswear. I have the Adicrosses. I am so far very happy with them.

Back