[Spoilers] The Mandalorian

Just finished the series with my wife (id finished it previously) and she loved it.

after the credits rolled she said, “I‘ve Never cared about Star Wars characters like I have with this show.” I think that speaks volumes to how well this show was put together, written, and executed.

needless to say, neither of us can wait until season 2.

Just finished the series with my wife (id finished it previously) and she loved it.

after the credits rolled she said, “I‘ve Never cared about Star Wars characters like I have with this show.” I think that speaks volumes to how well this show was put together, written, and executed.

It’s like Jon gave us enough of everything to tell the story.....leaving us wanting more next season.

Jon Favreau tweeted fall 2020:

I am pretty sure disney+ will not go too long with out new shows. Marvel and star wars will be the basis for these weekly releases in my opinion.

I'd prefer next week k thx.

It’s like Jon gave us enough of everything to tell the story.....leaving us wanting more next season.
The possibilities are endless and it’s going to be an awesome ride.

IMG_1512.JPG

My wife was hooked and only watches the other movies to amuse me. This one she was invested in from the beginning.

Supposedly season 2 helps explain how palpatine survived/came back

Supposedly season 2 helps explain how palpatine survived/came back

Pretty sure Dominic Monaghan covered that in episode IX: "Cloning, dark science, secrets only the sith knew". What more do we need to know? :alien::alien::alien:

Great Trailer. I only watch a few TV shows and this one is the one that I'm looking forward to the most.

Thank goodness. I can’t wait.

Looks like it's only going to get better and better.............. #Season2

super stoked... I just started watching season one again with my 7 year old daughter who has discovered she really likes star wars..

This is one of the only shows my wife binge watched with me! We've been itching for Season 2. Can't wait!

Uhhh....YES! Can't wait!

Trailer looks good. Can’t wait

Did I read season 2 starts Friday?

This is the way! Can't wait!

This is one of the only shows my wife binge watched with me! We've been itching for Season 2. Can't wait!
My wife doesn't watch much but I got her to watch all this with me. Gimme all of it now!

Back