Sports Betting Chat

I've gotten hooked on betting on points o/u in Hockey. It's not going well.
I’ve thought about for the sheer excitement of empty netters.

I’ve thought about for the sheer excitement of empty netters.
It's pretty fun, actually. Take a guy like Kucherov o/u .5 point, and its almost a sure thing. Until it isnt.

It's pretty fun, actually. Take a guy like Kucherov o/u .5 point, and its almost a sure thing. Until it isnt.
I know nothing about hockey but now have to add this to some sort of parlay. Who does this guy play for?

I've gotten hooked on betting on points o/u in Hockey. It's not going well.
I did a SGP on the Maple Leafs the other day and oh man.. that was stressful, cause the spread was -1.5. I’d like to thank the empty netter in the last minute for securing that one for me

I know nothing about hockey but now have to add this to some sort of parlay. Who does this guy play for?
He plays for the Lightning.

I did a SGP on the Maple Leafs the other day and oh man.. that was stressful, cause the spread was -1.5. I’d like to thank the empty netter in the last minute for securing that one for me
Nothing like winning a bet on an empty netter.

Guy next to me at the bar asks how much I have on this Bucks game under. He was telling me his friend plays about $500/week and he cannot believe somebody gets that much.

I showed him my $5,500 ticket on the under and he about fell out of his chair.

I’ve been riding this NBA under train since all star game. It’s done well for me.

Guy next to me at the bar asks how much I have on this Bucks game under. He was telling me his friend plays about $500/week and he cannot believe somebody gets that much.

I showed him my $5,500 ticket on the under and he about fell out of his chair.

I’ve been riding this NBA under train since all star game. It’s done well for me.
Got to love 75% rt now. Under train has been amazing.

Got to love 75% rt now. Under train has been amazing.
The books are making a killing on it too since the general public bets the over. just like the NFL one this year, it will unfortunately come to an end.

The books are making a killing on it too since the general public bets the over. just like the NFL one this year, it will unfortunately come to an end.
All trends end as the books adjust. Love the ride though.

I hate garbage time. I just got hooked and lost the under by .5 points thanks to absolute garbage scoring the last minute of the game.

why doesn’t it ever happen the other way?

We are driving through Kansas and I was live betting the whole freaking way! What an awesome day!
IMG_0630.jpeg

Seems like BetMGM is keeping a close eye on your betting spree! It's all part of the game, right? By the way, if you're interested in exploring more about sports betting, you might want to check this out.

Last edited:
@MWard you having trouble with the Hard Rock app?

Back