Iowa St. ⬇️127

Watching Iowa St is so painful!

Nick play
NC State -6.5
NC State ⬆️146.5

NC State -3.5 1st Half
NC State ⬆️68.5 1st Half

Iowa St. -4 2nd Half

Here’s a good example of not counting your money before it’s paid out. I needed four points in the last two minutes and 30 seconds of the half for the over to cover. Three points were scored and I lost by the hook!

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpeg
    IMG_0086.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
Iowa St. -4 2nd Half
This that was a total mistake! But it looks like it is working out just fine. For some reason I thought I was taking Iowa State +3 1/2 in the first half and I just hit the wrong button and did not look.
IMG_0087.jpeg

Dime Play
Tennessee -6.5

Nick Play
Tennessee -3.5 1st Half

Tennessee ⬆️67 1st Half
Tennessee ⬆️145

This that was a total mistake! But it looks like it is working out just fine. For some reason I thought I was taking Iowa State +3 1/2 in the first half and I just hit the wrong button and did not look.
View attachment 9251078
Never a doubt Kid!

Nick Plays
Illinois ⬆️147
Illinois ⬆️68.5 1st Half

Illinois -10
Illinois -5.5 1st Half

Nick Plays
Oregon +4
Oregon ⬆️147.5

Oregon +2 1st Half
Oregon ⬆️69.5 1st Half
Illinois ⬆️75 2nd Half

My mother in law wanted to play bingo tonight and they had it at the indoor horse track betting place. If I ever start posting about betting on horses and it’s not around one of the big races check in on me and know I’ve hit rock bottom.

IMG_9244.jpeg

22-10 on the day with the 2 Oregon plays pending

Got a little risky there in the second half, but the UT/Texas game was at 121.5 O/U. With 47 total points at halftime, I took the under.

Total points scored: 120. 73 in the second half… 🫣

23-11 yesterday
125 Total Plays
March Madness = Stress and I’m here for it!

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Really appreciate Oregon getting waxed in OT when I went to bed. I like waking up to money… that I already rolled into two parlays this morning 🤦🏻‍♂️

We made it back to St. Louis, so no More betting. But before we left, Kansas, I made a bet on the first game over and then last night I was getting this massive +160 number when the Celtics were down by two at the end of the third period, so I jumped all over it.
IMG_0088.jpeg
My wins over the past three days has basically funded my front money for my Vegas trip in April. That was totally unexpected! What a freaking run.

Who we like today?

Back