Sports Betting Chat

I had them -6 and the under. Single bets... thankfully. I am going to try for no parlays this CFL and NFL season...only straight bets. We will see how long that lasts haha

I had them -6 and the under. Single bets... thankfully. I am going to try for no parlays this CFL and NFL season...only straight bets. We will see how long that lasts haha
I said that too before the season started
*checks bet slip and sees 0 straight bets*

Had my buddy place a bet for me while I was at the budget championship for our NFL party.

483B29B4-71C1-49F7-8980-73D9427978D5.jpeg

The first two legs cashed easy but Knox just didn’t see red zone targets 😢

However I just had this play as my only play today besides Texas +21.5!!!!! LFGGGG!

E8D8B2D2-7D83-4E53-868B-DA5C5EC446AF.jpeg

Going to get reckless on colts bets tomororw

I said that too before the season started
*checks bet slip and sees 0 straight bets*
I hate myself today. Had 7 bets that were parlays or teasers. EVERY one of them had a single leg miss.

I hate myself today. Had 7 bets that were parlays or teasers. EVERY one of them had a single leg miss.
Damn parlays!!! They get you everytime.

My son, wife, & I do a $20 3 teamer every week. We had MIA ML (son), Ravens -6.5 (wife who is Jets fan), and KC -6.5 (me) yesterday. Nice little start to the year. Also hit a 2 team prop parlay last night w/ Julio ov 2.5 catches & Noah Brown ov 3.5 catches. A few small losers of course but was a fun week 1!!

Took Ravens yesterday. Time to double up!
Screenshot_20220912-180022.png

For the sake of TNF this week I threw together a small little bet to make the game a little more entertaining.
D003D4D0-D793-445C-A0DA-25324C99DD67.png

Convinced my wife to do $5-$10 parlays with me during football season 😁 thought it would make the weekends more fun

Convinced my wife to do $5-$10 parlays with me during football season 😁 thought it would make the weekends more fun
You said you thought? Were you right or wrong? Haha

I should have stayed away from TNF tonight but being the degenerate gambler I am I did the following
Browns - 4 and over 38. No parlays as of yet!

Alt line parlay Steelers +7.5 u45.5 🤞

Al I can say is that betting on the Lions to come up short by any metric used has put my son through 6 years of college. I get to keep his entire educational trust if he decides to not pursue a PHD. The Fords suck, but their suckage has been quite predictable for almost 6 decades.

Caesars boost of Harris and Chubb over 49.5 rushing was easy money tonight. Hit Harris with anytime TD also.

You must be utterly sick after that last play!!!
Not me but I want to PUKE. I just lost a 4 way parlay on that nonsense.

Had Chubb anytime scorer, the over on harris and hunt and the under. 🤬

I should have stayed away from TNF tonight but being the degenerate gambler I am I did the following
Browns - 4 and over 38. No parlays as of yet!

CHA CHING

Not me but I want to PUKE. I just lost a 4 way parlay on that nonsense.

Had Chubb anytime scorer, the over on harris and hunt and the under. 🤬

dude me too. I turned it off after they measured that 3rd down play

DraftKings had a promo where if your team goes up 7 then you automatically win your ML bet. I put $20 on Steelers +160 thinking they may get a quick cheap touchdown. Regrettable.

had a rough weekend last week. Had two $500 payout CFB parlays lose one leg late.

Then I lost $50 on Mike Strachan anytime colts scorer. Last week pulled out $450, $200 of which was profit over the summer. But depleted the $100 reservoir I left behind.

Debating how much I wanna reload this weekend…..

I really wish Montana sports betting wasn't so terrible.

Back