Sports Memorabilia Thread

I will be adding some Blades family from the U/NFL to my collection Al Blades Jr. who plays for the hurricanes now and possibly the NFL soon I have got to know personally. I am going to see if I can get his sig and his uncles Biran and Bennie Blades sigs. His on a U mini helmet and his uncles on my high school gear they both graduated from my high school, and possibly something retro from the seahawks since they both played there. His dad Al Blades was 1 of my favorite hurricanes to watch in the 2000s but sadly he passed away.

I may have purchased this last night because I just loved it.
Icky Woods signed.

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 7.48.08 AM.png

I met him at an event in cleveland - never knew about the ickey shuffle before that and now its epic!
I remember watching him play and his rookie season was phenomenal and when he scored it was a huge highlight.
James Brooks was also great that year.

Damn, I should have bought this A. Jones military mini helmet.
He is a military kid and this one is great.

IMG_9291.jpeg

I figured you for the Justin Jefferson
I love Justin Jefferson, I was more talking about the design of the scheme of the Alternate Helmets, the Chargers one would look sweet with their white unis.

I love Justin Jefferson, I was more talking about the design of the scheme of the Alternate Helmets, the Chargers one would look sweet with their white unis.
It would. I love the other chargers one we grabbed

It would. I love the other chargers one we grabbed
I’m a mark for all of the Chargers alternative looks, especially the Throwback Powder Blue unis w the White Helmets w/ the numbers under the bolt.

hahahahaha we're all just dudes walking down the road while @JB is driving 100mph.
Decorating a room. Can’t start and not finish haha.

Here's CaddyDaddy HQ :ROFLMAO: complete with former Seahawks Russell Wilson, Steve Largent and Carlos Dunlap.
It will help with the misery I'm sure to experience with Russ gone.

Attachments

• MC.jpg
    MC.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 14
  • MC 1.jpg
    MC 1.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 14
  • MC 3.jpg
    MC 3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 13
  • MC 4.jpg
    MC 4.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 13
  • MC 5.jpg
    MC 5.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 13
  • MC 6.jpg
    MC 6.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 13
  • MC 2.jpg
    MC 2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 13
I'm not a big sports memorabilia guy but I do have this game worn, autographed shoe from Michael Finley of the Dallas Mavericks from back when I worked a preseason game when I was a kid.

CA9D8FEC-FCDE-42D1-A943-576D8D8D994A.jpeg

I REALLY want to get an Albert Pujols signed jersey for my office.

I have a few of his rookie cards, but the jerseys are absurdly expensive.

It is going to happen, just need to wait for the right one to come up for sale.

Back