Sports Memorabilia Thread

He seems to be pretty free with his sig variety.
Agreed. Two on card and one on sticker (not a sticker fan), but really liked the way that Topps Fire looked.
I think I have a couple of more of his coming and did find some staight amazingness online that I am excited to arrive soon.

found a super random shop in Kentucky today. It was part card shop part uhaul store.
@JB it made me laugh too many times relating it to gas station chicken tenders

Some great cards, but man, prices sucked.

found a super random shop in Kentucky today. It was part card shop part uhaul store.
@JB it made me laugh too many times relating it to gas station chicken tenders

Some great cards, but man, prices sucked.
Gas station tenders are too greasy for cardboard life haha.

This may be the dumbest thing I’ve seen in the hobby, graded packs of cards

This may be the dumbest thing I’ve seen in the hobby, graded packs of cards

The only reason I don’t hate it, it would keep me from opening. If I slabbed all my 86 fleet basketball and 80 bird/mj basketball Inwould be a wealthy man

The only reason I don’t hate it, it would keep me from opening. If I slabbed all my 86 fleet basketball and 80 bird/mj basketball Inwould be a wealthy man
I understand the authentication piece, grading a pack is a little crazy haha

I understand the authentication piece, grading a pack is a little crazy haha
Plus anything old has a chance at being resealed. I won’t grade anything moving forward unless it’s from a rip and i’m moving it.

Plus anything old has a chance at being resealed. I won’t grade anything moving forward unless it’s from a rip and i’m moving it.
Agreed, I don’t mind buying single slabs, but I won’t be sending anything in though unless it’s high value and I’m moving it

Hobby Box of UD is arriving today to rip. Bedard RPA is in there. So are redemptions. I just want Panthers or Bolts

Three arrivals today.
Burger on Card Five Star RC

IMG_3261.jpeg

Luis Arraez on card in Tier One

IMG_3259.jpeg

Sticker but RPA with Jesus Sanchez in Inception and this four color patch is sick.

IMG_3260.jpeg

Not bad

IMG_3263.jpegIMG_3270.jpegIMG_3269.jpegIMG_3268.jpegIMG_3267.jpegIMG_3266.jpegIMG_3265.jpegIMG_3264.jpeg

Back