Staff Bags & Using Them

I'm always organizing and re organizing my staff bag! I've noticed that some people always set up their staff bag backwards with the handle facing out instead of on the back it bothers me lol but only in my own opinion haha

The handle does face out! That's what the cart strap goes through, and I keep balls, tees and whatnot in those pockets below the handle.

I'm always organizing and re organizing my staff bag! I've noticed that some people always set up their staff bag backwards with the handle facing out instead of on the back it bothers me lol but only in my own opinion haha

I don't understand what you mean.

There's one there too!!

Nope directly opposite. I put the name in on the bag and use the zippered pocket for balls, laser etc. Had no clue there was a little magnetic pocket on there.

--
Tapatalk2
Wait, theres a magnetic pocket inside the zippered pocket?

The handle does face out! That's what the cart strap goes through, and I keep balls, tees and whatnot in those pockets below the handle.

Some people flip it around, I see that often.

--
Tapatalk2

I don't understand what you mean.

I use it like this for some reason

7184933987_299e09884f.jpg

Instead of like this
images

It's probably my own crazy preference cause on tour I see the short clubs on the side of the name and the long clubs on the back by the handle, even though it's not practical to have the handle facing away I like to do it haha

On tour they use it like this

DC_Golf_Bag.jpg

Wait, theres a magnetic pocket inside the zippered pocket?

No, on the outside. Right below where the carry straps attach.

--
Tapatalk2

No, on the outside. Right below where the carry straps attach.

--
Tapatalk2
Yeah. Magnetic pouch, zippered pouch, magnetic pouch. i think.

Yep. These things should come with a manual.

--
Tapatalk2
They should. Considering we have two pages worth of banter back and forth about what pockets are where.

I use it like this for some reason

7184933987_299e09884f.jpg

Instead of like this
images

It's probably my own crazy preference cause on tour I see the short clubs on the side of the name and the long clubs on the back by the handle, even though it's not practical to have the handle facing away I like to do it haha

On tour they use it like this

DC_Golf_Bag.jpg

Gotcha. I set mine up with the driver and long clubs on the handle side of the bag. Now that we are talking about it, it's because that's the way I saw them in WITB section in Golf Digest.

Gotcha. I set mine up with the driver and long clubs on the handle side of the bag. Now that we are talking about it, it's because that's the way I saw them in WITB section in Golf Digest.

That's exactly why I do it haha, and on my big staff bag I can only fit it on the cart this way but it's hard to reach the pockets

I do them opposite, because I do run the strap through the handle, and I don't want to have to reach over the driver and woods for every other club in the bag!

I know now that some of you put the handle in the back, which sets the clubs the same way (woods to the back, wedges to the front), but I still like to be able to get to the pockets under the handle if I need to.

I do them opposite, because I do run the strap through the handle, and I don't want to have to reach over the driver and woods for every other club in the bag!

I know now that some of you put the handle in the back, which sets the clubs the same way (woods to the back, wedges to the front), but I still like to be able to get to the pockets under the handle if I need to.

Yeah that's smart, I just can't fit my bag that way, plus I like to show off the cool logo anyways hah

Yeah that's smart, I just can't fit my bag that way, plus I like to show off the cool logo anyways hah

90% of the time, I never need to get into those pockets. I just don't want to have to take the bag off the cart when I do need to!

It's going down, fellas. Picking her up tomorrow!!!
View attachment 4831

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

This....Driver, FW woods and longer irons opposite of the handle and handle faces out when on the cart so I can run the strap through it....that gives me 3 pockets facing me....top one is balls only, 2nd one I have new gloves, sunglasses, GPS and divot tools....bottom one has tees and current glove I am using.

Just went through my Morgan Cup bag trying to figure out the organization somewhat. I'm beside with the amount of storage in this thing, its cavernous! Hell I found a pocket tonight I didn't even know about.
He speaks the truth. It was the very bottom of the bag in this picture. You should have seen his face.

Now how good do these two bags look stacked next to each other?

4c650e3a-088e-c3aa.jpg

leiruagetro I like your setup a lot. It looks a lot like my former bag and setup, except it was the PGA Championship bag from last season that TM supplied us for the MC.

It's going down, fellas. Picking her up tomorrow!!!
View attachment 4831

Awesome. That thing really catches your eye.

leiruagetro I like your setup a lot. It looks a lot like my former bag and setup, except it was the PGA Championship bag from last season that TM supplied us for the MC.

So I guess the word on it is (because I asked why it was $400 for a mini staff bag) that it is a Masters Edition limited release bag. Only 250 of each of 10.5" and 9.5" bags were made.

Sweetness!

View attachment 4834
Just picked her up. Every bit of my better judgement said no. But the golfer in me said I couldn't pass it up!

View attachment 4834
Just picked her up. Every bit of my better judgement said no. But the golfer in me said I couldn't pass it up!

$400? Its a sweet looking bag though dude. Now get some Bridgestone clubs to put in it.

That's awesome! That's the look I was going for, I was really inspired by the MC taylormade staffers set ups, that was my dream set up + sponsorship haha so what do you do with all your old taylormade stuff?

$400? Its a sweet looking bag though dude. Now get some Bridgestone clubs to put in it.

I ended up getting it for $330! $$$ but better.

I ended up getting it for $330! $$$ but better.

That's about what I paid for my US open special edition. It's not too bad for one of the Majors bags

Colt that bag is a beauty man. Does bridgestone make some kickass special event staff bags or what! Much cooler than most other companies.

I still want the Cleveland Black bag, gotta recoup from some medical bills first though.

--
Tapatalk2

Back