Star Wars Episode IX

The dislike for TLJ make me like the movie more and more. I am quite happy about this little teaser. Should be a fantastic movie.

I'd be okay with this being 4 hours long.

I have high hopes this one closes out the franchise as it needs.

The emperors laugh at the end is ominous

Lando!!!! The world needs more Billy D

Whatever that opening scene was in the trailer has the makings of a classic Star Wars fight .

Holy **** that laugh.....

And LANDO!!!!!

Star Wars Episode IX

I guess I am one of those Star Wars fans that really disliked TLJ. The handling of Luke Skywalker was just abysmal. However, I do have high anticipation with JJ back at the helm. I will be really curious to see if JJ tries to bring in the concept from The Star Wars cannon Rebels of A World between Worlds with the Emperor and possibly the expected younger Luke and Snoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Seriously excited for this. Looks promising.

@ddec guess what I’m rewatching.

Not Indiana Jones.

I’ve been slowly brainwashing my daughter into liking stuff I like. She asked me why Han Solo look so much like Indiana Jones last week during return of the Jedi.

I’ve been slowly brainwashing my daughter into liking stuff I like. She asked me why Han Solo look so much like Indiana Jones last week during return of the Jedi.

Because he can conquer things in space and against the Nazis.

Not Indiana Jones.
I have to admit, the more I watch it, the more I enjoy it, and the more it makes me put 8 in a more positive light.

Actually watching it tonight myself to 'break in' the new sound bar

I have to admit, the more I watch it, the more I enjoy it, and the more it makes me put 8 in a more positive light.

I don’t mind it. It’s entertaining and fast. The book is rather good too.

This was really weak in story and character development. They had three movies to develop the characters and is there really any one character that stands out as fully real?

They tried way way too hard to create Rey into this unstoppable Jedi with more power than 1000 Jedi. Many of the other characters were all left to be weak backdrops. I understand why JJ tried to make 9 with the idea to please both past and present Star Wars fans. But, the story he started in 7 was mostly wrecked in 8 and 9 was just a mishmash of story lines.

8 could have help a real team in the three main characters but they had to kill the big bad, laughed at Luke, left the idea of Kylo, and his knoghts completely off the grid. So much to work with and we got 8. Ugh

This was really weak in story and character development. They had three movies to develop the characters and is there really any one character that stands out as fully real?

They tried way way too hard to create Rey into this unstoppable Jedi with more power than 1000 Jedi. Many of the other characters were all left to be weak backdrops. I understand why JJ tried to make 9 with the idea to please both past and present Star Wars fans. But, the story he started in 7 was mostly wrecked in 8 and 9 was just a mishmash of story lines.

8 could have help a real team in the three main characters but they had to kill the big bad, laughed at Luke, left the idea of Kylo, and his knoghts completely off the grid. So much to work with and we got 8. Ugh

I agree with this. I liked the trilogy. But given the expectations a lot of Star Wars fans have they were on their way with 7.

I watched finally last weekend. I liked it. I enjoy them all though. I guess I’m more of a casual then a hardcore fan.

I enjoyed it. As someone who’d never seen a Star Wars movie until months ago, I enjoyed every film. Hate to see it end though. Part of me is hoping yellow light sabers mean otherwise.

Back