• Sirloin

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Flat iron

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Teres major

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m a ribeye guy, either bone-in or not.

NY Strip Medium Rare, bone in if possible.

Tend to be a filet guy but go back and forth between that cut and a ribeye.

I love a good porterhouse

Ribeye- Rare

Ribeye 🤤

Ribeye.

I prefer a bone-in ribeye, but if it is a suuuuuuper fatty cut, then I lean towards a strip.

I love a good porterhouse steak! We do make more ribeye steaks though, and I'm getting into filets now. But porterhouse has been my favorite since I was in my 20s.

With the prices getting outrageous I tend to buy whatever cut is on sale when grilling at home. In a restaurant I'm usually going ribeye or filet

yes

I’m a Filet guy, RARE, but not black and blue.

Still love about any cut of steak though.

With the prices getting outrageous I tend to buy whatever cut is on sale when grilling at home. In a restaurant I'm usually going ribeye or filet
I've cut way down on my steak intake at home. Prices were getting crazy. I bet I only grilled one steak on the grill this past summer.

I’m a Filet guy, RARE, but not black and blue.
I go with the Al Czervik method...I want to see the marks on it from where the jockey was hitting it.

I've cut way down on my steak intake at home. Prices were getting crazy. I bet I only grilled one steak on the grill this past summer.
one steak? All summer? wow.

I'd agree I've cut back for sure but probably more to like once every couple weeks or so, maybe even once a month. Just get tired of eating chicken and pork haha

Ribeye is the way.

Although, I do not pass on a Filet if it's an option.

Seared and Rare.

one steak? All summer? wow.

I'd agree I've cut back for sure but probably more to like once every couple weeks or so, maybe even once a month. Just get tired of eating chicken and pork haha
It’s why we get a half of beef every year. Saves money, and with every cent.

I can’t say I have a preference. Give me a burger over steak 9.5 times out of 10. I need to start a ‘help me learn to love steak’ thread.

Filet, please.

It’s why we get a half of beef every year. Saves money, and with every cent.
I know a few people that do that but you have to have somewhere to put it haha. Not going to fit in your standard freezer

Rare fillet. Love it.

give me a porterhouse medium rare. i like all the steaks but i find the ribeye to be a little fatty for me.

Back