Stitch Birdie Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thing is impressive.

• Admin
Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 1.26.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-02 at 1.24.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-02 at 1.24.23 PM.png

I first thought that looks like my cooler backpack I saw the waterproofing and the first compartment and was like ohh it's a normal bag then boom the cooler :oops:. That pretty sick.

I have one in Navy blue, great bag that is very versatile.

• Admin
I dig this a lot. I wish the regular grey with orange was available. Navy blue would be my choice though.

This is a high quality item.

• Admin
I dig this a lot. I wish the regular grey with orange was available. Navy blue would be my choice though.
Did you see the limited edition gray they have? And its on clearance.

Did you see the limited edition gray they have? And its on clearance.

yeah it doesn't let me add to cart, just says notify me.

yeah it doesn't let me add to cart, just says notify me.
Oh damn, I just realized that as I was trying to put it in the cart.

That is great! My back cooler should feel shame!

I love mine - cooler works great, and the backpack itself can definitely hold enough for a weekend getaway.

@mancest or @smgoldstein does it fit under the seat on a plane?
I was under the impression in the sizing that it’s the same as their current backpack, just with the insert so it doesn’t unzip from the center so to speak. It should fit just fine..

This thing is impressive.

Talk about targeted marketing, using my initials for the demo like that :oops:

I was under the impression in the sizing that it’s the same as their current backpack, just with the insert so it doesn’t unzip from the center so to speak. It should fit just fine..
You take the cooler insert out so it becomes easier to fold if not full. @JB

Talk about targeted marketing, using my initials for the demo like that :oops:
Wait, your initials aren’t BD? I feel lied to

You take the cooler insert out so it becomes easier to fold if not full. @JB
Oh that’s awesome. Well shoot, now which backpack holds more? Someone should test that for science purposes!

Wait, your initials aren’t BD? I feel lied to
BigDill is my stage name. My government name is different.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
@mancest or @smgoldstein does it fit under the seat on a plane?

Depending on what you have in it, can be tight but I have done it several times. most likely be bringing it to california if you want to take a look.

Depending on what you have in it, can be tight but I have done it several times. most likely be bringing it to california if you want to take a look.
I have seen them in hand, love everything about it. I am just so concerned about leg space and then fitting, because i am pretty packed right

Kinda neat

Back