Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Quite simple… Yay or Nay?

IMG_1931.jpegIMG_1932.jpeg

No GIF

1000059789.jpg

Yay. Eff yay. Pretty much yay to everything up top yay, and that 1/4 is the favorite one in my closet.

I like their stuff.

Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

Puppet GIF by Gerbert!

I do like their bags etc even though haven’t owned any .
Their clothing / in the Op attachments and in general is a little “ safe “ / bland . Its doesn’t offer itself as unique or feature.

Nay on the OP pic, to much Easter Bunny vibes. Seen some others that were really nice then other not so great designs but you could say that for every brand.

I do not like hat shirt. I do like Stitch stuff in general though. Love my Stitch golf bag. It’s fantastic.

Nay to that shirt for me, and Nay overall. Im a slim guy so their clothes are a little baggy and boxy for my liking. Great materials and quality, I just dont prefer the fit

Overall, Yay. That shirt in first post, Nay for me.

Nay on the shirt in the OP. Yay on Stitch in general.

I’m really confused, are we asking if yay on Stitch overall, or just the shirt the OP posted which I thought was the clear question?

Awfully plain for $100 for me.

Yes. That's a great color combo for my summer tan.

Some Stitch clothing is good. That shirt up top reminds me of a bad Easter outfit I wore as a child...

Easter Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Nay on the shirt.

HUGE yay on Stitch. The brand is awesome.

I’m really confused, are we asking if yay on Stitch overall, or just the shirt the OP posted which I thought was the clear question?
I was referring to the shirt in my first post. I like Stitch Golf apparel, just that shirt stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

It’s a nay for me.

I like Stitch and this specific shirt. Only complaint is they could be slightly more slim fitting.

I don’t love the short the OP posted. Overall though I like their stuff a lot. I have shirts, quarter zips, pants and shorts from them. I also have a golf bag and some of their headcovers. I think they make good stuff. The one issue has been the zippers on their golf bags. I believe they have changed the zippers on the bags this year though.

Huge no on that shirt. But since everyone else is doing it, I'll clarify that Stitch as a whole is a big yes

Looks better in @smgoldstein photo. But it’s s no for me i like pin stripes and pastels when getting those stripes. Throw back to my heffer days. I try to minimize the horizontal stripes.

Back