Any Straight Down logos?
Ill double check the polo but the 1/4 zip is this navy blue one exactly with the logo on the back of the neck. Aviara logo on the front left chest

I have a SD polo that I got at the club's pro shop with our logo on the sleeve. While not the Airfiber material in @Jman's review, the performance jersey material is very comfortable, with a little bit of stretch. I would agree that the fit is more athletic than other brands, which I really like. They have nice plain colors and stripes, and the patterns they have are a lot of fun.

Ill double check the polo but the 1/4 zip is this navy blue one exactly with the logo on the back of the neck. Aviara logo on the front left chest

Mine that I'm wondering about doesn't have a manufacturer logo or tag. It says Burnt Pine on the tag and on the sleeve.

Wore this out to the course again today. I’m addicted.

Looks like a solid piece of clothing. I still don't quite understand why a golf shirt needs to cost $80+ dollars though especially one made of recycled materials.

Looks like a solid piece of clothing. I still don't quite understand why a golf shirt needs to cost $80+ dollars though especially one made of recycled materials.

thats a lot of money for me

There’s nothing on the market I’ve ever felt like this, fwiw

And it is for most people, but, it’s also in line with a lot of companies. Most of us simply wait for sales!

That's how my clothing purchases get made...never pay full retail ha

And it is for most people, but, it’s also in line with a lot of companies. Most of us simply wait for sales!
It is in line I agree just saying in general I don't understand why they need to cost $80+ vs $50-60 is all. And I ALWAYS wait for sales haha

I was thinking the same thing. $84+ is a bit steep for me when it comes to a golf shirt. Maybe if I buy it at a golf club I haven't been to before I'd be down with spending that much but :unsure:

I felt a shirt like this and have been scared of how it breathes and wicks moisture away. How was that aspect of this shirt for you?

I felt a shirt like this and have been scared of how it breathes and wicks moisture away. How was that aspect of this shirt for you?
I have not had any struggle with that at all. Maybe jman can add more

I have a navy one with mini palm trees all over the shirt, much like the one you reviewed. They are subtle and it is a classy looking polo. They are not cheap, but the quality is there.

I’ve been playing in high heat and high humidity, wicks like a dream.

I haven’t tried this exact shirt but I’ve had no issues with the other Straight Down polos I own.

Thanks to everyone for your comments and feedback. We definitely pride ourselves on our variety. We offer fun, patterned polos but also plenty of solids and stripes for those seeking a more traditional look. The Regis has the same Airfiber material as the Axe to Grind, but in a more traditional look. There's also the Capulet for those looking to make a statement in an Airfiber shirt. Thanks again, everyone! We love the game so we want to make shirts that golfers love.

Thanks to everyone for your comments and feedback. We definitely pride ourselves on our variety. We offer fun, patterned polos but also plenty of solids and stripes for those seeking a more traditional look. The Regis has the same Airfiber material as the Axe to Grind, but in a more traditional look. There's also the Capulet for those looking to make a statement in an Airfiber shirt. Thanks again, everyone! We love the game so we want to make shirts that golfers love.
Won’t lie, the Capulet has been in my cart for a while now!

Welcome to THP!

Won’t lie, the Capulet has been in my cart for a while now!

Welcome to THP!
I’m wearing this one today and it might be my favorite shirt. I need more colors.

5C60F175-63F8-4A8C-B30B-58C9F29F9539.png

That’s just rock solid. I was eyeing the orange ones for my team potentially this season!
I’m pretty sure I would rock every color they have in this shirt

I'm going to have to spend some time surfing their sites later. @Jman description of the fibre alone has my ears perked right up! And I'm a fan of the design too.

What's the torso length like?

I'm going to have to spend some time surfing their sites later. @Jman description of the fibre alone has my ears perked right up! And I'm a fan of the design too.

What's the torso length like?
Pretty standard. It’s long enough to tuck, but I can wear it untucked too

Back