CONTEST Style For You and Your THP Friends with Stitch Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!
I can’t wait to see a picture of @Daluteh modeling his winnings in his bare feet 😜
I've learned my lesson - the United States of Kink (shaming) died that day.

You'll be seeing me in no less than fuzzy slippers from now on. (Or crocs - whichever is closer at hand)

Congrats all!

IMG_9976.jpeg

Great win. You guys are going to be styling!

Can't wait see what these guys look like on the course...especially @J.B. Cobb III lol! Congratulations all!

Nice job guys. Congrats on the awesome prize

Congrats guys!

And the winner is @Daluteh and the White Dogwood
And of course that means

@J.B. Cobb III
@RealPretendPsychic
@BigDill

Are also winners.

Please send a PM to @GolferGal with your full name, shipping address and this info.

Polo Size
Short Size
1/4 Zip Size
Great news on a Monday morning! Thank you THP AND Stitch Golf for the opportunity! And thank you @Daluteh for including me in the foursome! A good looking group if I’ve ever seen one @J.B. Cobb III and @BigDill :cool: I will do my best to avoid spit up on the new gear… :LOL:

Congrats guys.

Sandy Point is 🔥🔥. I don’t know anyone on here. Kind of a lone wolf. Found this golf community going down the golf rabbit hole. I’ll just pick 3 random names I see on here. Good luck all.
@USAF Retired (gotta show Vets love)
@Nerdy
@AnthonyC
Welcome to THP man. It’s a pretty awesome place. Jump in some conversations and you’ll meet some great ppl pretty quick

Sandy Point is 🔥🔥. I don’t know anyone on here. Kind of a lone wolf. Found this golf community going down the golf rabbit hole. I’ll just pick 3 random names I see on here. Good luck all.
@USAF Retired (gotta show Vets love)
@Nerdy
@AnthonyC
Welcome to THP

jump in :drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back