Their Jordan covers are very nice, love the Tar Heel ones

@Canadan wanted to see the collection and then ghosted the thread once I posted it. Shame.

I think I like the transitional face Spiderman the best... If not the paint splash on the bottom left'ish.

Great collection man!

I think I like the transitional face Spiderman the best... If not the paint splash on the bottom left'ish.

Great collection man!

The all Red Spider-Man is a 1 of 1 prototype. The blue and red is the regular one.

I really like the SSG stuff. I ordered the 9/11 tribute, how could you not. Great cover for a great cause.

This is my current towel….

1C0CDD80-5572-4BB6-AF2E-B326AE7D14E0.jpeg

Can you guys help ,,, are thee other sites , that sell similar to the club covers shown , don’t know any of the more boutique / niche brands over in US and potentially send worldwide .…. Those look very good but appear to be sold out

please help / advise ☹️

E9DBABA4-C669-4396-ABCA-AD115268C447.jpeg
139287DD-23CE-4A20-9216-68F94C8EDCCE.jpeg
81F32A53-7B17-46EB-8D57-2D57B3107D23.jpeg

I have one, used it for what was probably half a season between last year, this year, and involuntary down time.

Loved it, strong magnet until that magnet tore through the fabric. The material covering the magnet is pretty thin. Could always get it patched but I really shouldn't have to. Reached out to SSG, never heard back. Tossed it on an extra putter and off to the corner it went.

B7504AC1-1095-43FB-8C34-4A1212567E09.jpeg

So I’m pretty much all in on making these my main collection now. I have some swag covers and they are cool, but man their production numbers are out of control and it doesn’t seem like they are as creative as they used to be. I do love the swag apparel, but saw SSG now has some q zips coming so I’ll have to check those out. The people running SSG are fantastic humans too.

I’ll have to get an updated picture when my Ironman special arrives this week!

Back