Nice! I wanted a hybrid but was just too afraid I’d end up with a Driver, FW, or another Joe Burrow cover again to take a chance.

Nice! I wanted a hybrid but was just too afraid I’d end up with a Driver, FW, or another Joe Burrow cover again to take a chance.
Know someone who would have snagged the Burrow one.

Know someone who would have snagged the Burrow one.
Yeah it was weird. I just wanted to get back what I paid and cover shipping to him but he said it wasn’t worth that. So the only guy that really wanted the “mystery” patchwork cover was the guy that designed it. Found another guy that did pay me cost plus shipping and then I think he sent it to the designer anyways lol

Then the designer made some post about how the designer should be given first crack at the covers he/she designs on the secondary market but ended up deleting the post later cause the backlash wasn’t pretty.

Such an odd experience.

Yeah it was weird. I just wanted to get back what I paid and cover shipping to him but he said it wasn’t worth that. So the only guy that really wanted the “mystery” patchwork cover was the guy that designed it. Found another guy that did pay me cost plus shipping and then I think he sent it to the designer anyways lol

Then the designer made some post about how the designer should be given first crack at the covers he/she designs on the secondary market but ended up deleting the post later cause the backlash wasn’t pretty.

Such an odd experience.
Was this blade patchworks? Nothing like that happened with the wood patches so far.

Need to hit my plug @e1iterate for some new headcovers.

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Real Gator unlike many other companies putting out fake material
Which makes the design even more disappointing imo, that material could be used much better.

1710441017749.png

I actually like this one a lot. Simple, and love the take on the caddy uniform.
Same and I like that you will be able to buy custom patches for it next year

Same and I like that you will be able to buy custom patches for it next year
if you can get a hold of 1. They go so damn fast.

Stoked for the Masters release

Back