CONTEST Super Stroke Wins! You Win!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday, JKH Lee won using a Super Stroke Pistol GT 1.0 on his putter. Today you can win that same grip as Lee uses.

hdLZ3rjA.jpg

The Prize
Full set of Black and White Super Stroke S-Tech Swing Grips
Super Stroke Pistol GT 1.0

How to Enter
Post below why you think these grips are right for your game.

Good luck everybody.

Last edited:
Cool contest. Not entering but good luck everyone!

All weather, minimal taper in a midsize grip, I'm in. I'd love something with more feel than the GP MCC Plus4.

I have'r tried the S Tech grips, but I like the all weather feature for these and think that they would be a good grip to use in all weather Georgia.

Thanks for the contest!

I need all the help I can get to square the club face and the minimal taper for more even hand pressure is the ticket. These also seem to be great in all weather conditions and that is a must in Ohio.

Nice contest! Good luck to everyone who enters!

Thanks for the opportunity, THP giveaways are always so much fun!

Soft and tacky works for me, and with less taper the S-Techs sound like they would be really comfortable in my hands. They actually sound like they are very similar to a discontinued version of the Lamkin Crosslines I used for years (and that's a very good thing!).

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the minimally tapered grips as I think that they are more comfortable and not having to worry about my grips in the humid Houston weather is a huge plus.

I personally haven't tried the swing grips from SS so this would give me an opportunity to test them out and the Pistol 1.0 that I've tried in the stores may help me solidfy my new putting grip and make more putts.

Great contest, good luck to the winner.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Really nice prize. Good luck to all entered

would love a chance to dethrone the Lamkin I'm currently in love with and I'm not currently using a SS putter grip but have always liked them in the past

These seem like a worthy competitor to the MCC+4 I've played for years. Thanks again for the opportunity THP!

I've been interested in trying these as these are SuperStroke's only iron option that looks like a normal grip.

Another great THP contest good luck to all those who enter!

I currently game that same putter grip. Good contest and good luck to all that enter.

I like the all weather aspect, as my hands sweat during warmer months and it's rainy all spring.

minimal taper, tacky, all weather...yep I would for sure try this on my next re-grip this summer. thx for opportunity!

The all-weather playability of these grips along with the minimal taper sounds like something I’ve been trying to get with my grips in the past. These really seem like something that would help out tremendously.

If they're good enough for Lee they are good enough for me!

Right now I'm using Winn Dritac oversize wrap style. I like the softness in my hands and the feeling of not chocking the club. If Super Stroke could give me that and assist in helping to keep the club face square, that would be great. I'm in.

I like the all weather feature. I play in misty rain so will like grips that don’t slip.

Good luck! I don't know enough about this kind of stuff to put my hat on the ring

Tried a S-Type grip on my last driver and just loved the feel, once I'm ready to regrip my set I'll be going with S- Type for sure.

Have never tried them, but the all weather would be nice!

Back