SuperSpeed Golf Review

This is the newer one linked above.

Here is the warmup I do (older one). It’s either 12 or 13 exercises.

https://youtu.be/l8fFFCtYEDg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the dynamic workout for the first time before doing the old intro/new level 1. Think it took me a little longer as I had to look down at what the next move was for the warm but it took me all of a PTI podcast, so about 21-22 minutes. Oh I also hit about 6 balls after the warm up with a wedge and then 3 drivers before going on to the workout.

After looking at the dynamic warm up. I can say I’m not doing that. Nor will I do it. Seems a little over kill. When I do my protocol, it’s been after a long day on my feet. Walking over 15,000 steps. My ankles and shoulders and elbows and wrists are all loose. Hitting balls into my net helps me loosen the back. Since I’m not completely turning my back while walking. After hitting balls, Then I’m good to go as far as warmed up. I think that should suffice.

Amphibians can Tapatalk

Ya I spend enough time on my feet all day even though I work a desk job. I think the most important thing to remember when doing this is to still be in control of the swing.
I am starting to see some good gains on my drives and iron shots so I'm pretty happy with the outcome so far.

I don’t do the dynamic workout. I hit 10-15 balls in to my net. Then move on to the workout. I thought the dynamic warmup was for pre-round of golf. And I also thought you where just suppose to warm up. That’s why I hit balls. Maybe I’m wrong.

When I first got the sticks I visited the website and I believe the old guidance recommended the Dynamic Warmup prior to each routine. Also the dynamic warmup is also included as the first step on their "Pre-Round" routine.

I just reviewed the site and with the site revamp it simply says to warm up prior to each session.
If you click the dynamic warmup it says on that page: "Remember to always warmup before you start our SuperSpeed Training Protocols, here is our Dynamic Warm-Up:"

So I guess regardless of how your get warmed up they feel a warmup is important. In my view I don't think there is a right or wrong way to warm up.
I know personally when I first started doing SuperSpeed on some of the moves on the Dynamic Warmup I had some body tightness so it helps loosen me up.

I often do these at night about an hour before I go to bed after the kids are down. By then my body is ready to shut down for the day. Or I may do the workouts first thing in the morning or during the winter months it can be in the 20* range in my garage so I try and get as warmed up as possible

I did the dynamic workout for the first time before doing the old intro/new level 1. Think it took me a little longer as I had to look down at what the next move was for the warm but it took me all of a PTI podcast, so about 21-22 minutes. Oh I also hit about 6 balls after the warm up with a wedge and then 3 drivers before going on to the workout.

Sounds similar here time wise.
I did the old Level 1 (new Level 2) last night.
I started with the Dynamic Warmup which took just under 5 min, then swung my driver once to get a speed. Did the routine (note during the kneeling swings instead of switching dominant to non-dominant sides I did the green, blue and red on one side, then did all 3 on the non-dominant side so that I didn't have to keep switching around and moving my knee pad).
After the workout I always take 3 driver swings and log my fastest swing.
Including the Dynamic Warmup it was 16 minutes total. Then add another minute to put the sticks in the bag I keep them in and throw my driver and swing speed radar back in the trunk of my car.
So given this workout is 57 swings vs the 93 swings I was doing under the old protocol, adding 36 more swings would definitely add at least another 10-15 minutes so my original assessment of 30-40 min total ins't that far off.

I had a follow up driver fitting yesterday and my average swing speed went up 2.3 mph. From 110 to just over 112. Had a couple ones hit 116!! Im still on the intro protocol cuz im been playing a lot more compared to focusing on the training.... but very happy with 2mph

I had a follow up driver fitting yesterday and my average swing speed went up 2.3 mph. From 110 to just over 112. Had a couple ones hit 116!! Im still on the intro protocol cuz im been playing a lot more compared to focusing on the training.... but very happy with 2mph

That is awesome!!

I had to take a couple weeks off and started back up today.

Noticed a considerable drop in speed from my highs just two weeks ago. Now, got to work and get that back over the next month.

I took 2 weeks off since I developed a bad cold / cough. I have seemed to have lost if my speed sadly and developed a bad over the top wipey slice. I’ll have to get back at it.

Good workout tonight. Left handed swings are becoming easier and actually resemble a bit of a golf swing!! :bulgy-eyes:

Playing tomorrow after work so we will see if things are still picking up on the course. Week 7 of level 1 done.

Good workout tonight. Left handed swings are becoming easier and actually resemble a bit of a golf swing!! :bulgy-eyes:

Playing tomorrow after work so we will see if things are still picking up on the course. Week 7 of level 1 done.

Videoed my lefty swing just for curiosity, it’s actually not half bad on the takeaway and top. It goes to hell from there but I was thoroughly impressed.

Righty though.. really started transitioning hard and oh man. Slow mo has my hips back to near square before the club starts going down. The sound it’s making is beautiful.

I got back to it this week after a couple of weeks off due to rain and business travel. About half way through Level 1 (the old level 1). Played today and actually saw some good distance gains, especially with the driver.

I have kind of gotten off the path on this one when I found out I was doing the regimens wrong. I am still swinging them, but only to stay loose.

Still seeing steady gains with this (wrapping up first week of Level 2/Old Level 1 protocol). I'm incorporating a few swing changes and it's been cool to see that when I'm doing the stuff I'm supposed to be doing mechanically that it produces some of my fastest swings.

Swinging from the knees isn't as odd as I thought it might be but my neighbors might argue that.

Midway through week 9.
Here are my results through week 8.

Week ----Avg of all swings---- Driver Before workout-------Driver after workout-----

Level 1

1---------------97----------------------------87-----------------------------94

2---------------99----------------------------85-----------------------------95

3---------------98----------------------------94-----------------------------101

4---------------97---------------------------92------------------------------98

Level 2

5----------------98----------------------------91-----------------------------101

6----------------98---------------------------92------------------------------102

7----------------99----------------------------91-----------------------------99

8----------------100---------------------------93-----------------------------100

Up 3 mph with my average of all swings from week 1 to week 8. I'll take it.

However in looking at the data with my real driver, the gains seem flat. There is a drastic jump from week 2 to 3, but that is because in weeks 1 and 2 I was swinging a 44.25" heavier driver and then I switched to a lighter 45 5/8" driver in week 3 to record my swings. So when comparing week 3 to week 8 I was actually 1 mph faster in Week 3 which makes no sense to me.

Are any of using the dynamic warmup? If so, when? Daily? Before you train? Before a round?

I just picked up a set and couldn't find the answer on their website.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Are any of using the dynamic warmup? If so, when? Daily? Before you train? Before a round?

I just picked up a set and couldn't find the answer on their website.

The old guidance on the website said to do the “dynamic warmup” both before the workouts and prior to playing (if you do their pre round routine).

I follow this guidance so I do the dynamic warmup before each workoutt and prior the the SuperSpeed pre round routine before I play.

The old guidance on the website said to do the “dynamic warmup” both before the workouts and prior to playing (if you do their pre round routine).

I follow this guidance so I do the dynamic warmup before each workoutt and prior the the SuperSpeed pre round routine before I play.
Perfect thank you

Finished up Week 9 (still going through the new Level 2 right now).

Went for a driver fitting Friday (5/3) on Trackman.
Last time on Trackman was on 3/25, prior to that 1/29 before starting the program.

With the same club:

(Week 9) -------------------- 5/3 -- 90.7 swing, 134.2 ball, 218 carry, 238 total
(Week 3) -------------------- 3/25 - 88.1 swing, 124.9 ball, 196 carry, 216 total
Prior to starting program) --1/29 - 87.5 swing, 124.8 ball, 193 carry, 213 total

Trending in the right direction !!
Gives me even more motivation on those nights where I am dead tired and just want to go to bed instead of doing a session lol

My goal is to get to 95 mph by end of the season, but I think that will be a real challenge.

So after staring at the box in my basement for the better part of a year, I grabbed a SS radar and began level 1 this this week. Only on my second day but interested to see how it goes. Was kind of shocked at my SS with them the first day as they were lower than what I've seen on my SC200, but I had a couple at 100 today. Swinging backwards is super weird.

So after staring at the box in my basement for the better part of a year, I grabbed a SS radar and began level 1 this this week. Only on my second day but interested to see how it goes. Was kind of shocked at my SS with them the first day as they were lower than what I've seen on my SC200, but I had a couple at 100 today. Swinging backwards is super weird.

I hurt myself the first time I tried it :beat-up:

Well sign me up. Super Speed Golf setup incoming via ebay.

Now the question is, can you get maximum results without having a swing radar?

Well sign me up. Super Speed Golf setup incoming via ebay.

Now the question is, can you get maximum results without having a swing radar?

Yes, follow the protocols at they tell you to do them. Don't be going off on your own tangents. I have increased mine almost 4mph so far. I have taken a two week break do to a sore back (non golf related) and wanted to make sure I didn't make it worse.

Yes, follow the protocols at they tell you to do them. Don't be going off on your own tangents. I have increased mine almost 4mph so far. I have taken a two week break do to a sore back (non golf related) and wanted to make sure I didn't make it worse.

Awesome to hear about the improvement!

Hoping to regain a lot of what I have lost over the years, and then some more!

SuperSpeed Golf Review

Saw these today on DiamondTour's site.

https://www.diamondtour.com/accelerator-swing-speed-training-system.html

Figured it was only a matter of time until somebody copied the SS sticks.

They only list the head weights but if you do the math assuming a 52g grip and 60g shaft the math puts you to around +/-3g when compared to the SuperSpeed sticks.

fc932648b02b1c5712e025990e5ce9e2.jpg

bc1cac978f93fc6cb239209efc90002f.jpg

92bc0a9511e6d861656035c382515c26.jpg

Just a little drop in here.

My soon to graduate #1 bag hit 112 SS yesterday. As reference, he’s been working out and also using the speed sticks, last year at this time he was at 100.

That’s pretty amazing no matter how you cut it up.

Back