Survivor: One World (Spoilers)

Good job, Kim. But they were right, Chelsea was the hottest.

Good job, Kim. But they were right, Chelsea was the hottest.

Agreed. I'm also glad that Kim finally got to shave her mustache. It's about time they go to the Philippines. And to Alicia, 4 words... I don't buy it.

Agreed. I'm also glad that Kim finally got to shave her mustache. It's about time they go to the Philippines. And to Alicia, 4 words... I don't buy it.

Watching her little ego stroking speech it looked as if the other contestants were not buying it either. I would have voted for Chelsea because the real player of the game was that particular three person alliance. Kim just happened to be the most aggressive of the three IMO.

D,JD I just accidentally erased the last hour (reunion part of the show) from the DVR. Could some post the vote total and who won the POTY vote please? I am such an idiot. :banghead:

When they announced Kim the winner, she was up 5-2. I am guessing that the final vote was 7-2 or they would have shown any more votes for Sabrina.

Kim also won the $100,000 fan vote too.

When they announced Kim the winner, she was up 5-2. I am guessing that the final vote was 7-2 or they would have shown any more votes for Sabrina.

Kim also won the $100,000 fan vote too.

Thanks Smalls, I figured Kim took it all, this was an almost boring Survivor with the way everyone just lined up to be Kim's pawns.

...this was an almost boring Survivor with the way everyone just lined up to be Kim's pawns.

Agreed completely. The underdogs/outsiders just never shook anything up and the most fun was had in watching how dumb people were.

My wife and I both laughed every time Kat (dumber than a box of hair) and Alicia (delusions of grandeur) were doing interviews about how they were running the game.

Back