Survivor: One World (Spoilers)

Glad to see Colton go...I absolutely hated him...I don't know why these people are so scared of somebody with an immunity idol...when he was with the guys all they had to do was say...the majority of us are voting for you and make him play the idol and then next time vote his ass out!

Yet somebody gets an idol and they all bow down to them.

I hope the first one gone from the new trip is the mouthy b*tch that Colton was working with

We're only on episode 6 and they've already regrouped the tribes once and then merged them 2 days later. I guess the mix up of the tribes didnt go according to plan so the producers had to step in fairly quick and reorganize things since it was obvious the tribes were lopsided. I cant remember a recent season where producers changed things around so much so quick.

First vote of the merged tribe and they vote off Jonas, the guy who can cook instead of Tarzan, the guy who disgusts everyone.

It's funny to see how they make these moves that don't make sense. Although, taking Tarzan to the Finals might garner a lot of votes for others, don't get rid of the cook until later!

These guys are just the dumbest bunch I've seen in a while, and I agree with pedopandabear, I mean Cruch Easy :) , that the tribe reshuffle backfired so badly that the producers HAD to rearrange things quickly. Even if it meant they had to go back into two temporary tribes for this last challenge to make sure they used that setup.

I'm losing interest in this season at the moment.

So after they voted Jonas out, he went over to Tarzan and said "no hard feelings." I thought I heard Tarzan say something like "yeah well, hard feelings to you." Did I hear that wrong?

These guys are just the dumbest bunch I've seen in a while, and I agree with pedopandabear, I mean Cruch Easy :) , that the tribe reshuffle backfired so badly that the producers HAD to rearrange things quickly. Even if it meant they had to go back into two temporary tribes for this last challenge to make sure they used that setup.

I'm losing interest in this season at the moment.
I'm glad we watched just the first episode. Had a feeling it was going to be a trainwreck.

So after they voted Jonas out, he went over to Tarzan and said "no hard feelings." I thought I heard Tarzan say something like "yeah well, hard feelings to you." Did I hear that wrong?

You heard right.

Tarzan is a tool. I can only imagine how much the nurses like working with that idiot. They were smart to get rid of Jonas now. He could flown under the radar.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

The guys were idiots....now that the girls got rid of one of the guys and the girls are up 6-5...they will form the girls team back and pick the guys off one by one....Never,ever give up the numbers...they should have insisted that Christina or the other chick with the ugly ass bathing suit went first.

Tarzan is a tool. I can only imagine how much the nurses like working with that idiot.

He reminds me of The Dude from The Big Lebowski other than his repulsive personality.

Tarzan had to be bumming he wasn't picked for the reward challenge and had no chance for reward.

Looks like it's the women in charge for now.

Looks like it's the women in charge for now.

I think I called this last week, and stupid ass Troyzan just let them play him into a 6-4 woman vs man advantage....they better do some scrambling now or they are toast....especially when 2 of your 4 are Tarzan and Lief....ugh!

Not going to be able to watch this until the morning. Jacqui gets home too late.

It was a good episode, poetic justice in Jay running to the girls to reveal Troy's plan.

I thought this was a decent episode. Even though the women have the majority I'm actually glad Jay got sent packing because he was a damn fool. Too stupid to realize he was being played this whole time. If he wasnt such an idiot the men could have sent a woman home tonight. I feel so let down by the men so far, they are getting worked over by the woman and they are too stupid to realize it.

I thought this was a decent episode. Even though the women have the majority I'm actually glad Jay got sent packing because he was a damn fool. Too stupid to realize he was being played this whole time. If he wasnt such an idiot the men could have sent a woman home tonight. I feel so let down by the men so far, they are getting worked over by the woman and they are too stupid to realize it.

Pretty much like in real life huh :D

What a bunch of morons on this show.

And Tarzan votes for Leif instead of Kim. What a dork. I'm hoping Troy keeps winning immunity. He's kind of like that Air Force pilot a few years ago who won like 6 immunities in a row when it was him against a whole tribe. (Couldn't win the final one when it counted).

And those two girls really think they are strong in their women's group? Just look and see how they were sitting at tribal. The strong 4 were together, the two girls who should have jumped ship were in the middle, and the guys were on the left.

Agreed Smalls. That was idiotic of that group of 4 not to hop in with Troy and make something happen. Setting themselves up like idiots to get picked off one by one.

Although, I think next week it may come to fruition. Definitely pulling for Troy.

What a bunch of morons on this show.

And Tarzan votes for Leif instead of Kim. What a dork. I'm hoping Troy keeps winning immunity. He's kind of like that Air Force pilot a few years ago who won like 6 immunities in a row when it was him against a whole tribe. (Couldn't win the final one when it counted).

And those two girls really think they are strong in their women's group? Just look and see how they were sitting at tribal. The strong 4 were together, the two girls who should have jumped ship were in the middle, and the guys were on the left.

I was saying all of this last night to my wife as we watched, it happens year after year, one group will become dominate and the ones that are fringe players will stick with them instead of rising up when the chance comes to give themselves a chance. It is as if none of the players involved have ever seen how that worked out for fringe players on the previous shows. Unreal.

Back