SWAG Putters Thread

That staff bag is cool but (and I can’t believe I’m saying this) it’s too plain for this brand.

That staff bag is cool but (and I can’t believe I’m saying this) it’s too plain for this brand.
It’s the same one Rhein is using on Tour.

Im getting in the lottery, would look amazing next to my highlighter yellow one.

It’s the same one Rhein is using on Tour.

Im getting in the lottery, would look amazing next to my highlighter yellow one.
I like it but I won’t be in the lottery because it will never see the light of day.

In other news, if I could have been at a computer on Monday, that rainbow PVD was breathtaking. Work, boo

It’ll be 888.88 like last year on the bag. I know that one for fact. :oops:

If I find something else I like I will take care of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We shall talk Shane! Haha

Sounds like the three of us may be able to work out a ménage-a-trade. Let’s make it happen.

@Jman and @JourdanInMich, I didn’t see Apple Pay as an option. Is it something you use through your device by just using the regular check out option? I have been using preloaded Amazon pay with a lot of success, but only from my lightning fast desktop computer and business speed internet at work.

Sounds like the three of us may be able to work out a ménage-a-trade. Let’s make it happen.

@Jman and @JourdanInMich, I didn’t see Apple Pay as an option. Is it something you use through your device by just using the regular check out option? I have been using preloaded Amazon pay with a lot of success, but only from my lightning fast desktop computer and business speed internet at work.
When you get to checkout , scroll down and Apple Pay populates

Ahh I don’t have that as an option. I bet it’s a phone issue. I’ll fix that now.
Only shows up if using safari for me

Only shows up if using safari for me
Yep, once I saw Jourdan’s post I was able to figure it out. Now I should be good to go.

Legend of Swag marker is crazy cool. This Legend of Zelda guy here is all about that marker tomorrow.

Today though, the question is to go after the leather covers and the bag lotto, or just the bag lotto.

Today though, the question is to go after the leather covers and the bag lotto, or just the bag lotto.

I was going to pass on the bag chance today. You want me to throw my hat in the ring for you? Double your chances?

I was going to pass on the bag chance today. You want me to throw my hat in the ring for you? Double your chances?
I’m good for that, totally. Now if we both hit....Hahahaha

I’m good for that, totally. Now if we both hit....Hahahaha
If we both hit, we meet up for a round using the staff bags. Deal? ?

I have Apple Pay can I sent it up in advance on swag website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back