SWAG Putters Thread

Anyone grab one of the putters last night?

Anyone grab one of the putters last night?

No but I wanted the winners never lag one soooo bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have Driver / Fairway / Hybrid covers they are looking to move?

I have been eyeballing a SWAG Cooler, looks to have eveything I want but the one I see on the bay is pretty pricey and of course no place to roll it prior to taking the plunge which is a shame.

I have been eyeballing a SWAG Cooler, looks to have eveything I want but the one I see on the bay is pretty pricey and of course no place to roll it prior to taking the plunge which is a shame.
What length are you looking for and what’s your price point? Will see if I can find you one for a decent price.

I’d def part with mine. I’d hate to give up the cover but, it is what it is.

I’d def part with mine. I’d hate to give up the cover but, it is what it is.
What length is it James? and it is a full toe hang is it not? Looks like it would be.

Broken record here, but CS mallet will take my money

What length is it James? and it is a full toe hang is it not? Looks like it would be.
35” and it’s aaaaaaalllllmost full hang. I’d let you have it at what I paid.

im not really understanding the release either...if its just a popcorn cover ill gladly pass

It's not a good sign when you have the thought "ohh, $66, that's cheap for a headcover."

• 2:30 (Matinee Special $66.66)
  • 5:10 ($88.88)
  • 7:45 ($88.88)
  • 10:05 ($88.88)
hmm

I was working on my car and missed the matinee, damn

if it's all popcorn I'll pass, if there's a Dots candy one I'm interested but I'll likely be too busy to snag it

Confirmed for the popcorn. I don't think they would release the same one four times, but I also never thought that the "Jelly of the Month Club" was, in fact, a jelly of the month club, so what do I know.

I would also have loved to use my Swag gift card, but there is no time to do so.

looks like it's gonna be all popcorn
At $88 I'm not sure this second "showing" will sell out. there is no way all 4 will be this. Maybe one will be burnt popcorn?

EDIT: Well, I was sure wrong. Sold out in 3 minutes.

Back