SWAG Putters Thread

It was up for a while, I am sure some will
come available on the open market for those who were special hunting.
I’ve still never pulled a special, isn’t that crazy? I’ve traded for a few and had one thrown in a putter purchase, but never opened a delivery to see a special in bag.

Well, I guess I did get a card for a stacked eclipse fairway cover once.

Anyone else notice swagatha keeps disappearing, then reappearing? wonder if they're having issues posting it.

I’ve still never pulled a special, isn’t that crazy? I’ve traded for a few and had one thrown in a putter purchase, but never opened a delivery to see a special in bag.

Well, I guess I did get a card for a stacked eclipse fairway cover once.
I had one (Miami Vice) and it turned into an F9 driver for me.

Anyone else notice swagatha keeps disappearing, then reappearing? wonder if they're having issues posting it.

I keep hoping lol but yeah seeing that as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep hoping lol but yeah seeing that as well

It is up again and I was able to go through the purchase process for it.

Swagatha is back up, strange

It is up again and I was able to go through the purchase process for it.

Same here

I just kept refreshing out of some serious FOMO. Fingers crossed in the lottos I entered. The putter and swagatha would be dreams come true lol

Swagatha is back up for those that want it

In for several lotteries. A few I would try to flip. A few others I might just pass on if I were to win. If there's something you really want (to game, not to flip), and I get lucky, would get it for you at my cost. 👍

In for several lotteries. A few I would try to flip. A few others I might just pass on if I were to win. If there's something you really want (to game, not to flip), and I get lucky, would get it for you at my cost.

Handsome 1 or swagatha and you got a buyer!

I am in the lottery for the pink flipper, really the only one I am interested in. Got cart jacked on it last night, so hopefully today is a better out come.

Really hoping I get lucky on the Pink Flipper lottery

Swagatha lottery staying open a long time.

Swagatha lottery staying open a long time.

was supposed to end at 1:20 according to IG

It’s still up

Does anyone have any idea how long before we should expect an email with regards to if we won one of the lotteries? I know it states this afternoon, and you only have one hour to complete the order of they move on to the next person...would be even more upset if I won and then did not get on before the time expires

Thought about snagging the green S cover but passed. Already got the moon

Thought about snagging the green S cover but passed. Already got the moon

Same boat. Love the moon, lukewarm on the S in general. Still no Damascus.

Got my shipping from last night......

:oops:

Picked up Ace of Swag and Swag Thing 3.0. Wanted to get the Flipper,greatest hits 1.0 and Swagatha but missed out

Back