SWAG Putters Thread

I still think that is too much honestly. I choked over $15 on my deal, I was trying for $175 but the seller was at $190 firm, and it went to a different buyer. It was quite a few months ago, right before the market went nuts. I should have bought it, it's a fantastic cover. I am not mad though, I have 21 covers currently (22nd on the way after today), and have probably sold or traded another 10, and given away 2 to others around here.

I don't think $300 is too crazy for what many consider to be their best design yet. I doubt it will ever be sub $200 again.

I don't think $300 is too crazy for what many consider to be their best design yet. I doubt it will ever be sub $200 again.
Totally agree, I just don't think that it is worth that to me. The detail on it is really amazing with the stitched bill markings. I know I missed the boat for one, but thats okay, I have a bunch of others that I am quite proud of. Like the Popcorn cover 😂

still amazed at the popularity of the defaced. just not in my wheelhouse at all.

This is more my wheelhouse (should be arriving at my place by end of week).

1603831833491.png

I guess I have some SWAG on the course now...

IMG_20201027_165715.jpgIMG_20201027_165750.jpgIMG_20201027_165759.jpg

Going to have to break out the Sugar Skulls for golf this week

I think the sugar skull and E Honda are the two I regret moving the most.

I am tearing apart the house right now trying to find one of my sugar skulls. I swear I saw it last week. I'm losing it.

still amazed at the popularity of the defaced. just not in my wheelhouse at all.
I always thought I was alone in this!!!! I really dont get the hype behind it. not a cover I would want to display or use... I like super hero movies and have seen every batman movie, but dont get the love for joker covers

the fact that is was voted the best cover last year blows my mind

@baylrballa funny we just posted this and now tomorrow the defaced is a wood cover releasing tomorrow

I wish they would sell fairways separately like they do drivers. I would use the hell out of that! but since it’s a set I’m assuming it’s pretty limited so I’m going to get sniped lol

I just received a special for the first time.:D

60946350-5146-4F12-B45B-D1D07D2E5153.jpeg

I wish they would sell fairways separately like they do drivers. I would use the hell out of that! but since it’s a set I’m assuming it’s pretty limited so I’m going to get sniped lol

I don't see a hybrid covers so they may be listing these separate, usually only bundle the 3

EDIT: Looks like Swag has confirmed they will be sold as a set

Last edited:
I don't see a hybrid covers so they may be listing these separate, usually only bundle the 3
They responded to a couple comments saying those are sold as a set. Still going to try though!

The candy release was pretty awesome. Excited to see them once people get them in hand. I still think my favorite they have ever released was the Dunkin coffee special.

Last edited:
I see that our very own @HarryPotter participated in the SWAG costume contest going on now. I wasn't planning on it because it would not have been possible to make my original idea work in such a short time, but I was inspired by one of my other covers and now think I can make a very sold entry happen.

Anyone else planning on participating?

OK so I just found out about SWAG golf. What's the 'cover of the month'? Is it just a general release they do each month? That Jason mask is awesome, but I didn't see it in their archive which makes me think the COTM isn't a general release.

Thanks!

OK so I just found out about SWAG golf. What's the 'cover of the month'? Is it just a general release they do each month? That Jason mask is awesome, but I didn't see it in their archive which makes me think the COTM isn't a general release.

Thanks!
No it's not public. It was a COTM club that you had to join last December and there were limited spots. They will be opening up spots again this year for those who choose not to reup their current membership. For those of us not in, secondary market is the only way to get those covers

SWAG of the Day

A54FDBA4-2F0E-456A-8ADE-ACAA94C83BBA.jpeg
D143115F-A0BA-4ECE-8C73-3A1396A83ABF.jpeg

33CE1975-E579-493B-9C00-A8C587FB4709.jpeg

Last edited:
Back