SWAG Putters Thread

Fingers crossed for Twix or Baby Ruth tomorrow, not crazy about the others.
totally agree... I know they said sour patch is the most limited but I feel Twix and baby ruth will be the next 2 limited ones

all I really want is a baby ruth mallet. ive got plenty of blade covers

now question is, do I go for all 6 to make sure I get the baby ruth??? or take a chance on one and get something I dont want. damn you SWAG! lol

I need that Sour Patch. :oops:

These a very fun. I'm not sure I'm in for 6, but might try for one. Its tempting to go all six though. Risk / reward!

These are good. Great take on Halloween release.

I’ve never owned a SWAG putter cover, but I want one from todays release!!!

Put on your costumes, it's about time to go trick or treating.

The price for the full bag was reasonable TBH. I regret not going for it. I got a single blade cover.

Full bags were gone before the front page even updated. I had to click the headcover page to find them and by that point, it was gone. Oh well

Didn't even try for them today, but wow they were gone sooo fast.

This was the first release I’ve watched live. Hope somebody got that sour patch kids cover! 😍 I never even saw the blade full bag in stock.

Full bags were gone before the front page even updated. I had to click the headcover page to find them and by that point, it was gone. Oh well
I always use to refresh the home page and the covers would be there immediately to buy.... the past 4 releases now they show up under either "in stock products" or "head covers"

found out the hard way the last few times to go to headcovers page

picked up a blade and mallet...now hoping for Baby Ruth cover solely match my putters

I was hoping for an F5, but nothing.

I always use to refresh the home page and the covers would be there immediately to buy.... the past 4 releases now they show up under either "in stock products" or "head covers"

picked up a blade and mallet...now hoping for Baby Ruth cover solely match my putters
yeah I haven't jumped on for the last couple so I was still going to the main page. I will know better for next time though!

I cant decide which one I hope I get except #notM&Ms. which means I will no doubt get M&Ms. 😕

I cant decide which one I hope I get except #notM&Ms. which means I will no doubt get M&Ms. 😕
But what if the special is Jalapeno Peanut M&Ms?

yeah I haven't jumped on for the last couple so I was still going to the main page. I will know better for next time though!
any cover you'll be looking for in particular?? im only gonna keep if I get baby ruth or Twix. anything else I won't want

Its gotten really rediculous how fast they sell out.

any cover you'll be looking for in particular?? im only gonna keep if I get baby ruth or Twix. anything else I won't want
Nahhh I appreciate it though!

I know! How am I supposed to feed my kids? #flipper :LOL:

No kidding. How am I supposed to pay for all my golf stuff if I can't get my hands on these things. :D

But what if the special is Jalapeno Peanut M&Ms?

I don’t think there will be a special this release, I think the most rare one is sour patch and that is only available in the 6-pack

Back