SWAG Putters Thread

Which cover were you using?
Just the Lava Skulls from Swagmas. Not sure I want to bust out the Dunkin or Swagmas Cookie 2.0 just yet.

Just the Lava Skulls from Swagmas. Not sure I want to bust out the Dunkin or Swagmas Cookie 2.0 just yet.
I think the concentric skulls are a really good idea. Lets people have a gamer that they aren't super worried if it lays on the ground for a minute or if it starts raining.

New putter in the bag?! Or need to start on a new collection? Haha
Momentary lapse of sanity? Hahaha

This year with a mallet and only a couple swag mallet covers is gonna suck!

This year with a mallet and only a couple swag mallet covers is gonna suck!

I have no doubt there will be a couple of the COTM that I won't like that I will be selling. :)

I have no doubt there will be a couple of the COTM that I won't like that I will be selling. :)
Save that for the BST buddy, I don’t want us to get in trouble in here again (y)

Save that for the BST buddy, I don’t want us to get in trouble in here again (y)

No intent to solicit. Just a statement of fact. ;)

My guess is at least 50 blade COTM were available, bringing total to 100-125

I bet its less than that.
I think I counted close to 50 comments on FB saying they got blade haha, you may be right tho full estimate (including renewals) could be in the 75-100 range.

I think I counted close to 50 comments on FB saying they got blade haha, you may be right tho full estimate (including renewals) could be in the 75-100 range.
I’m thinking there was some turnover, but more I think on it, both types combined I bets you’re right in that 125 range

One thing we can all agree on......more blades than mallets spots. 😆

One thing we can all agree on......more blades than mallets spots. 😆
From a % basis they definitely added more mallets this year than blades, only like 5 mallets last year.

I tried getting in for blades, got sniped. Went back for mallets and got sniped. Oh well, I wasn't sure if I wanted in anyway (at least that is what I am telling myself) and not having that charge on the credit card won't hurt.

But am looking forward to seeing what the next design is.

So the July COTM was my favorite cover they've ever done. It did horrible in the cover of the year voting, and yet I can't seem to find one at anything near a reasonable price. Still looking though as I'm dead set on having it as my gamer for 2021

So the July COTM was my favorite cover they've ever done. It did horrible in the cover of the year voting, and yet I can't seem to find one at anything near a reasonable price. Still looking though as I'm dead set on having it as my gamer for 2021
Prices have grown significantly across the board the past month. I moved my July COTM for 200 a couple months ago, won’t find a price like that now I imagine

I think I voted for the losing cover in all but one of the matchups. Lol

Prices have grown significantly across the board the past month. I moved my July COTM for 200 a couple months ago, won’t find a price like that now I imagine

I would have been happy to pay that even a few months back. Tough to find for less than 3 bills now

I would have been happy to pay that even a few months back. Tough to find for less than 3 bills now

gave a guy a good deal

For our Canadian members if your interested in the SWAG Canada cover Golftown has it on sale today for $69

Last edited:
Back