SWAG Putters Thread

So swagaholics is this just a better / worst putter than lamb or just different. Honestly I have no issues with either of them and if they would make a better putter I would buy tomorrow..well not a lamb since I am not paying $2,500 plus for a cheap one.
But the whole concept is pretty cool and the American dream to start a small company and make it work.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So swagaholics is this just a better / worst putter than lamb or just different. Honestly I have no issues with either of them and if they would make a better putter I would buy tomorrow..well not a lamb since I am not paying $2,500 plus for a cheap one.
But the whole concept is pretty cool and the American dream to start a small company and make it work.

more Piretti than Lamb

But the whole concept is pretty cool and the American dream to start a small company and make it work

Seems like a different story. Lamb is pretty much one offing for thousands - Does that reflect Swag? I'd argue no.

I feel like SWAG is like 80/20 for sell & make a profit vs. keep

I am 100 percent keep, have not sold any of my swag stuff and don’t plan to.
I have friends who flip and it’s all good I just don’t like it but that’s just because I am old and grouchy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not researched this much so I really don't know the facts of either one, just an observation about small putter companies making limited numbers of product at a higher price. I would have put Toulon in the mix if they had not hit the jackpot being bought out.

Seems like a different story. Lamb is pretty much one offing for thousands - Does that reflect Swag? I'd argue no.

It’s different then anyone else from my point of view. It almost seems like more of a head cover company that happens to make a couple of putters, instead of the other way around. Maybe that’s why it’s working.

All I know is I'm pretty addicted to the roll and performance I'm seeing form the putter. For me, the badass covers....and addiction to them that has followed, is just a REALLY fun bonus. Will be more fun when I can off these Odyssey covers and get a few more Swag one's I'd like to have on the shelf.

This RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTY site dot putter is going to break hearts for me this year.

All I know is I'm pretty addicted to the roll and performance I'm seeing form the putter. For me, the badass covers....and addiction to them that has followed, is just a REALLY fun bonus. Will be more fun when I can off these Odyssey covers and get a few more Swag one's I'd like to have on the shelf.

This RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTY site dot putter is going to break hearts for me this year.

I love how crazy all in you go with putter companies. It's awesome.

SWAG Putters Thread

That putter is money

I feel like SWAG is like 80/20 for sell & make a profit vs. keep
I don't think so there are some hardcore collectors that keep them and alot being gamed by people.

Release of 60 or so you only see 6 or 7 on the secondary market. Sometimes depending on resale it would increase some but prices have come down so not the case anymore.

Also keep in mind over the summer a lot of what was being sold were courtesy of the stupid bots

I don't think so there are some hardcore collectors that keep them and alot being gamed by people.

Release of 60 or so you only see 6 or 7 on the secondary market. Sometimes depending on resale it would increase some but prices have come down so not the case anymore.

Also keep in mind over the summer a lot of what was being sold were courtesy of the stupid bots
Bots do ruin everything. I much prefer what Sway is doing over Lamb mainly because all I hear about customer service is that Swag is the best and Lamb is lacking

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bots do ruin everything. I much prefer what Sway is doing over Lamb mainly because all I hear about customer service is that Swag is the best and Lamb is lacking

And Tyson Lamb is a big douche from what I understand. Swag guys are awesome to work with.

And swag makes putters while lamb makes trinkets.

But yeah light years difference between customer service of the 2

Streels sitting a nice -8 and tied 28th

You want stitch count? Swag has got stitch count.

DSC_0429%20%281%29-XL.jpg

Rrrrrreeeeeeeallll tempting offer on my staff bag today.

Yeeeeeeessssshhhhhh

Rrrrrreeeeeeeallll tempting offer on my staff bag today.

Yeeeeeeessssshhhhhh
Tough call good news is it's not gonna depreciate with the brand growing. Good spot to be in

Tough call good news is it's not gonna depreciate with the brand growing. Good spot to be in

I think I’ve gooooooottttta keep it.

But the marker I may ship off.

Question that still lingers for me...which cover am I going to game the holy **** out of this season?

Question that still lingers for me...which cover am I going to game the holy **** out of this season?

It’s tough. I like my whole stable- all five haha.

Headless queen and white New Years are definitely the front runners, but I honesty like the RAD cover too.

Back